Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Every good bear hunter out there can take on at least four bear activists.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE I see you have Kuma in your signature. Join the movement.

@TheAncientCenturion you said you can't even shoot an arrow. You are far from a good bear hunter. Plus we will have Lanji with us soon.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
as a bear activist? sure . what do I have to do lmao.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
what bear is that?
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
bruh .....
lmao
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE just add #bearactivistmovement and have a type of bear (which you already do) in your sig and you're golden

and bruh, you will get wrecked as hard as DiCaprio in The Renevant if you try to fight a bear. And no Pedobears allowed.
Reborn
Reborn
Bear hunter... sounds interesting to me
B
Brix
Why go against us when you know you'll get low diff in the end. Join the movement and we'll welcome you with open arms.
Reborn
Reborn
@Brix are you saying that to me?
B
Brix
@Reborn @TheAncientCenturion @K!NG HARA$H!MA Yes, and I'm going to tear everything you care, destroy those who choose to follow you, corrupt those you love. Once you have lost everyone and everything you value, I will drive an arrow through your eye. Or you can all just join the movement lmaoo
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Reborn
Reborn
@Kiwipom well bear hunter seem interesting but knowin that TAc is on that side and you and lanji on the opposing side, then I would have joined you instead of TAC (join him would meh)

But then@brix seem to threaten me lol #ignorant brat who doesn't seem to know what true fear is like

So brix let's see then.. whether you will live upto your words or will Reborn make you eat them within some Salt
Reborn
Reborn
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
LMAO no. You (@TheAncientCenturion )have committed a grave sin and you will be punished for it...soon we will revenge the bear