Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Damn dude that's big talk for Hiruzen and Tobirama. Fully agree on Minato and Hashirama though.
Jiihad
Jiihad
Old Hiruzen was still tha strongest Kage and that was with tha Raikage around whos stronger tha Bee, and Pt 1 Edo Tobirama was fighting against em. Then War Tobi was way stronger than that and scared EMS Sasuke and that weird ass Orochimaru thing that got revived outta Kabuto. And he fought Jubito
ZenZu
ZenZu
Hiruzen is the janitor of the Hokage, he's getting troll diffed by Bee let's be real. Tobirama has better feats atleast but that dude got laid out by Kinkaku, good luck with the real deal eight tails, so yea I don't wanna hear about him either.
Jiihad
Jiihad
Nah doggie, Hiruzen I can see cause he never really did shit. Tobi got tha feats and shit. 4 tailed Naruto was clapping up Orochimaru without his arms(iirc) and almost killed Jiraiya. Ain’t no way they weaker than teenage 4-tail Naruto and he fought em both
ZenZu
ZenZu
Nah he had the Raikage with him meaning it was a 2v2.
Jiihad
Jiihad
Tha first time yea, second time he was dolo. Plus you know Kin and Gin>>>>Beginnign of Shippuden Naruto
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
Old Sarutobi was called the God of Shinobi and strongest at the start, but both was given to Hashirama who proved he was more powerful. Tobirama wins too because fuck all you haters
Jiihad
Jiihad
Thems jus tha facts
ZenZu
ZenZu
The 2nd time Kinkaku and Ginkaku weren't even there 💀and he died
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Hiruzen does have insane hype.. Stronger than any of the Gokage at his time of death, 59 year old Hiruzen being decisively above Orochimaru, not to speak about what a prime Hiruzen could do.. I'm sold on him being a little stronger than Bee.

Tobi though? Maybe with edo tensei, his usage of FTG was ass. Killer Bee's legitimately one of the strongest non-eye ball users in the verse. Can't see bootleg Minato winning.