Worstgen

S
Shura
I wank Doffy until Sanjikun/Kiiro weasels their way into this place ...lol
comrade
comrade
I heard SanjiKun is working on his own forum. In the beta version the description literally said that it's a forum for those who know how great Doffy is and how shitty the YCs are. Lol. @Bogard you got the link or screen?
S
Shura
lol...I am missing his threads...
Sentinel
Sentinel
Kiiro is literally the worst user ever but it'd be interesting to see admiral fans arguing with him, lol.
S
Shura
Yeah....Sanjikun at least tries
Bogard
Bogard
comrade
comrade
Yeah. SanjiKun is a bit too late, lol.
Sentinel
Sentinel
LOOOOOOOL.
His obsession with Doflamingo is over 9000, lmfao.
Bogard
Bogard
ZenZu just sent me a message. I thought it was a ghost for a second lol
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Sanjikun is a legend, I will never forget his post in spoiler chapter thread 871, he was overhyping small details about Ichiji vs Katakuri(He Think Ichiji could match him equally) and laugh at everyone. Later the picture come out and it come out that Katakuri neg diffed him, Sanjikun was missed for 2-3 weeks in OroJackson back then xD. Hope he joining here too.
comrade
comrade
After all, Ichiji is related to Sanji and Sanji faced Doffy. Everyone who faced Doffy or is even a sibling of those who faced Doffy, is automatically in the commander range, making Doffy look better in the process.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Imagine, SanjiKun being here, every week we'd read this:
"Kawamatsu clashed with Zoro? Law is stronger than both of them but was mid diffed by Doffy. Doffy is stronger than YCs."
"Oden scarred Kaido with Enma? See? I said Bound Man has Yonko lv AP and only ACoA was needed to damage him. And Doflamingo fucked up this mode."
"Zoro handled Enma quite well? Yeah, Law is stronger but was manhandled by Doffy"
comrade
comrade
After all, Law, who is already > Cracker and Jack, had to aid Luffy who was already YC1, in order to barely win against Doffy.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Kiiro and SanjiKun are literally the only guys putting Mingo above YC1 guys... What if kiiro is SanjiKun's alt acc? :O
comrade
comrade
Well. SanjiKun "only" thinks that Doffy is YC1 at the bare minimum. Kiiro thought Doffy is above admiral level.
comrade
comrade
But SanjiKun went nuts after Kaido one shotted Luffy. Suddenly, Kaido was PK level with a magical Kairoseki club.
Sentinel
Sentinel
True, kiiro is worse, lmao.
Believe me, SanjiKun went especially nuts after Big Meme fought equally against Kaido for a few days. Lol.
comrade
comrade
What was the excuse? That Kaido was drunk? Didn't use Haki? Lol.
Sentinel
Sentinel
I'd really like to see his reaction, lmao.
comrade
comrade
It might be time to scale Doffy up, given he laughed off Aokiji's strongest attack and tanks multiple top tier level attacks from boundman.