Worstgen

Owl Ki
Owl Ki
You know what makes Twitter, Twitter? Politics.

You know what is going to make Worst Gen like Twitter? Politics.

You all should have had a stricter policy regarding that subject being on a smeggin weeb forum.
C
Cruxroux
Somebody explain. I never made a twitter account. So I don't know if I'm causing it 🤡
Phoenix D. King
Phoenix D. King
fax... trolls like Kinyagi
random politics

and mods who silence people...
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
If we restrict just 3 people, Politics in WG would become an abandoned wasteland 🦈
ShiShiShi
ShiShiShi
@Uncle Van most people don’t want politics on a manga/anime forum.
Phoenix D. King
Phoenix D. King
@Uncle Van who are these people
@AL sama but if they are banned, they cannot complain to Bogard about it
ShiShiShi
ShiShiShi
@AL sama there’s nothing specific about politics mentioned in the forum rules, so you guys should be able to make your own decisions regarding it.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
@AL sama in a way, yes. Some time ago I recommend a universal politics thread to avoid people making multiple threads for the same thing. That's what's happening now
Phoenix D. King
Phoenix D. King
@ShiShiShi that isnt how it works, the rules set limitations on the mods and users
anything not mentioned is a right to the people not the moderators
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
@AL sama is there anything from stopping the Mods/Admins from introducing a new rule in reaction to the deluge of political threads?
ShiShiShi
ShiShiShi
AL sama
AL sama
vanny that won't restrain anything lol
Phoenix D. King
Phoenix D. King
@ShiShiShi right... then it isnt fair to be retroactive
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
It would AL. New threads bring new traffic. Old bigger threads tend to get lost in the shuffle
AL sama
AL sama
no harm in trying

@Owl Ki I'd rather not answer
Phoenix D. King
Phoenix D. King
start a new politics category and shadow ban it from "Whats New"

that way you have to actively look for it to engage in it
ShiShiShi
ShiShiShi
@Phoenix D. King I’d rather not have politics on this forum at all except maybe a rare occasion where it’s justified, but I think this would be a good idea.

Although, if you do that then there will almost definitely be people who will be like “the forum is silencing us! They don’t want the truth to be told!” and then a bunch of other crap is gonna ensue.

So… maybe just get rid of politics completely…? 🙃