Worstgen

grey matter
grey matter
What happened?
Mr. Reloaded
Mr. Reloaded
He's barely taking responsibility for the serious shit, it's nuts!
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
@grey matter apparently Seththeprogrammer was grooming a minor and treating his editor like trash. First time I've heard of the guy yet he's all over my youtube feed...
Zolo
Zolo
wow more drama about people I dont know
grey matter
grey matter
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
She was 16 and he was 20
grey matter
grey matter
@Uncle Van
Oh that's it? Lol, then shit is way overblown lmao.
Jiihad
Jiihad
No it’s not…like my **** what!? Buddy a pedophile, he’s a grown ass man griming a child…you wild as fuck if you think that’s not that bad or it’s overblown
grey matter
grey matter
20 year guy with 16 year old girl.......yeah, it maybe distasteful but is certainly not some pedo shit lmao, wtf. What if it's 22 year old guy with 18 year old girl? 18 isn't some magic number, some (especially females) grow up faster than others

If the 16 YO looks like some kid (cause some do grow up slow), then yea it's pedo
Random Asshole
Random Asshole
Dude lied to his own friends, screwed them over, solicited nudes from multiple underage people for over 5 years, starting in 2015 when he *apparently* turned 18 (with some of his own former friends believing he was 18 prior to that), made one of his own fans eat actual literal shit, etc. Theres a lot of shit he did, it's not over played, its fucking staggering
grey matter
grey matter