Worstgen

Starman
Starman
@Peroroncino Y’all cared about exposing theorists back in the day but won’t say anything about Ohara
ShiShiShi
ShiShiShi
@Starman We don’t even talk about “Ohara” often. I assume you’re referring to the YouTuber?
Starman
Starman
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
That was back in early/mid 2015 and we exposed one guy for directly stealing our content. The controversy made other youtubers delete their stolen content as well. Seeing how this was almost 8 years ago, maybe just maybe we moved on? I haven't gone outta my way to watch a OP youtuber in years. Only thing I remember about Ohara is that he makes OP videos.
Starman
Starman
@Uncle Van Ohara is worse than all of them and made hundreds of thousands of dollars off others’ hard work. If you truly cared about theory stealing then you’d put forth some effort to expose him too. At least alpha2late and others had some original ideas, Ohara is completely fake
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I mean, Ohara is big enough that even being exposed won't effect him
ShiShiShi
ShiShiShi
i mean, what can we do about it? People who have a big following are hard to deal with.

Besides, have they been stealing theories from this site as of recently? If this stuff is from years ago like @Uncle Van said then I don’t think it matters anymore.

We should just let bygones be bygones.
Starman
Starman
@Midnight Delight Yes it will, many big YouTubers lose their careers after being exposed. Look at SethTheProgrammer
ShiShiShi
ShiShiShi
@Starman SethTheProgrammer and Ohara are two completely different people… 😅
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Stealing theories, and being a Ped* like STP, Projared or onison are very different stuff
Starman
Starman
@Midnight Delight OJ literally fought tooth and nail to take out alpha2late (the biggest op youtuber at the time) but can’t fight Ohara because he’s “too big?” Loool ok
Starman
Starman
I was right, y’all did get soft
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
We got over it years ago and our drama was in 2015. Can I ask why you expect me to track down everyone who was involved from back then and go after a large youtuber we don't care about? If you truly care, how come you ain't doing anything? Why aren't the people who got robbed doing anything?
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
And Alpha wasn't the biggest at the time. Back then he was complete idiot who didn't cover his tracks and panicked. He made it easy for us, and some of us got their channels flagged and deleted as well.
Starman
Starman
@Uncle Van Alpha was def the biggest at the time since he made one piece theories famous on YouTube and had millions of views. Oneworldhd was a close second, I remember that era very well
ShiShiShi
ShiShiShi
@Starman You’re making a mountain out of a mole hill if you ask me. We’re not “going soft”.
Starman
Starman
@Uncle Van What am I doing? I’m literally trying to recruit the OJ gang to help lol that’s what I’m doing.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
And as someone who was buried to his forehead in that era, I don't recall that much and that's called moving on. There was a OP I spoke with in his comments section and told him one of my theories and he stole it. Can't even remember who the youtuber was and he was pretty big at the time. Just move o
ShiShiShi
ShiShiShi
May I ask what OJ stands for?
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Most of the OJ theorist guys aren't even here anymore, they left like two years ago