Worstgen

MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Still salty how they handled Houken. Worn out Shin that couldn't overcome and defeat a retired Gyou'un 1v1 pull through with weight alone. Then come guys like the commanders of Seika who will be a match for Shin 1v1.....
God Buggy
God Buggy
@MarineHQ I really can't see Kanmei not getting surpassed by someone, in Moubu's future fights.

Kanmei will remain a martial monster in any case...but him remaining the ceiling? No, not a single dollar on it.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Well Man'U surely isn't it so Kouen maybe?
SBS is a candidate but he'll probably never clash with Moubu.

I'm not sure tbh. I wouldn't write off Kanmei just yet. It really depends on what kind of General Kouen is. He must be pretty old and experienced by now when he was already Chu's greatest GG by the time Kanmei started off.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Kou En is likely around Renpa’s age. Gakuki’s era was only 20 years before the start of the series and Kou En was likely already a GG by that time which would put him around his 30s in that era. So by the Chu campaign he’ll be around 60ish.
God Buggy
God Buggy
@MarineHQ Amongst the known ones (at least by name) I'd think that Shibashou isn't stronger than Kanmei, despite surely being a martial monster.
Imo Kouen has a more legit chance of being stronger. But we'll see.

In any case, in overall terms, I absolutely stand by what I said above. Moubu's biggest match and toughest opponent has yet to come and I'd be shocked if it were to be otherwise lol.
FutureWarrior123
FutureWarrior123
@God Buggy Why don’t you think SHK was stronger in his younger years?
God Buggy
God Buggy
@FutureWarrior123 When it comes to Kingdom, it seems weird to me to see his prowess outright decreasing throughout the years like that. No matter the role he took later on.

But hey. Maybe this was really case and young SHK was actually > everyone martially and then somehow decreased, we'll see lol.
FutureWarrior123
FutureWarrior123
I’m not too sure myself. Maybe Lee’s wank rubbed off on me lol.

Where do you his level at then?
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
@Elder Lee Hung created ridiculously high expectations for SHK so we all know who to slander if he turns out to be another RBK lol
God Buggy
God Buggy
@FutureWarrior123 Ouki stayed away from actual battlefields for I don't know how many years after King Sho's death and was performing drills...and his martial prowess sure as heck hadn't decreased years later lol.

Earl Shi was imprisoned for years and he simply didn't give a shit about his self preservation against Ouhon, not because he became outright weaker martially lol. I think some soldiers made a comment[cont
God Buggy
God Buggy
...on him looking even more impressive than years ago, even.
God Buggy
God Buggy
@FutureWarrior123 Moubu and Ouki extreme diff SHK, this is what I'd go with. Currently.
God Buggy
God Buggy
That being said...there are also...historical spoilers. SHK martial wank train is real boyz lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I created ridiculously high expectations for Shouheikun? Lol, I don’t think I did that, I think Hara himself did that from all the times he had characters outright compare Shouheikun to Great General Moubu who has always been a contender for strongest man in China. If anything I think my position on Shouheikun is relatively tame since I think Shouheikun > Moubu is probably an exaggerated opinion
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Shouheikun himself doesn’t even believe he was stronger than Moubu, that’s really the only source we need on the matter.

Shouheikun > Ouki and Oukotsu however…well, that is definitely possible. Lol
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
I honestly can't see it guys lol. Like, i definitely believe SHK beats Bananji/Gyou'un level guys but he'd need ridiculous amounts of weight to be able and even be close to as strong as the likes of Man'U.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Not really, Shouheikun could just be so skilled that he wins regardless. Look at Kyoukai, Kyoukai can probably kill Moubu by sheer skill despite having nothing even close to his brute strength. Shouheikun can be similar.
God Buggy
God Buggy
@MarineHQ Bananji/Gyou’Un ain't leaving with their heads on their shoulders if either of them faces SHK in a fight lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
But if you read Hara’s one shot on Shouheikun and Moubu, both characters as children wanted to become the strongest in China, with Shouheikun later deciding that strategy and tactics were more important to him than martial strength was. Which would mean Shouheikun has equivalent ambition to Moubu which trumped Kanmei’s high GG level weight.
FutureWarrior123
FutureWarrior123