Worstgen

HA001
HA001
Doffy was a warlord. Kuzan has no reason to cause akainu bother he even told smoker give akainu info iirc.
Kuzan was as casual as can be. He saved smoker and gave doffy a warning. And doffy walked away.
Cinera
Cinera
HA001
HA001
Didnt he do it for 10 odd hours straight. Where was his limit shown as five ?
Cinera
Cinera
I'm not saying Kuzan was going all out. I think a bloodlusted Kuzan should be able to low diff Doffy, however Doffy could escape freezing while Jozu couldn't.
HA001
HA001
We dont know the size limit of them either he can probably make giant ones that arent easily restrained.
Cinera
Cinera
Kuzan could have frozen Doffy and let his underlings rescue him. He didn't need to deliberately restrain his attack to spare Doffy or anything.
Cinera
Cinera
It's not like his freezing killed Jozu.
Cinera
Cinera
We haven't seen Cracker make giant soldiers, so I'm not going to assume he has the ability to just cause.
HA001
HA001
Again doffy was frozen hollow like robin. Jozus arm was frozen to the core and ripped off. If kuzan was a serious as he was vs jozu doffy would be in pieces.
HA001
HA001
Again jozu held kuzan off and held his own until wb had a heart attack. Doffy didnt last 10 seconds.
Cinera
Cinera
@HA001 Doffy calling Kaido a weakling isn't a mark against Doffy as we know Kaido can oneshot YC 1 level characters.
Cinera
Cinera
Doffy wasn't taken out by Kuzan.

Well, we're just repeating the same arguments, so let's stop the Jozu - Kuzan debate.
HA001
HA001
Of course it is. Kaido wants strong people on his crew he values strength above all else.
Hes fought doji and asked him to join his crew repeatedly. Yet he calls doffy a weakling.
Cinera
Cinera
He was drunk and crying when he called Doffy a weakling. He said Doffy lost because he was too weak. There's nothing wrong with that statement.
HA001
HA001
I know doffy wasnt taken out. He walked away.
But the fact is until wb had a heart attack jozu held his own against kuzan.
HA001
HA001
He sent jack to retrieve him. Does it make sense to send someone weaker in your opinion than doffy from a narrative standpoint ?
Cinera
Cinera
Jack may have been the only calamity available. Plus it's not like Jack was needed to defeat Doffy or capture him or anything similar. He just needed to free Doffy from the Marines' clutches so they could restart their business.
Cinera
Cinera
What was needed was someone strong enough to spring Doffy free, not someone stronger than Doffy.
Cinera
Cinera
That said, I initially thought Jack was stronger than Doffy when he was introduced, but the YCs (excluding YC 1s) showed themselves to be underwhelming.
HA001
HA001
Ill talk more on jack when the chapters out im sure youve seen the implications about what being an allstar means.
Besided jack has his own hype. He fought inu and neko for days straight in base whilst they got rest every 12 hours.