Worstgen

EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Marine HQ wont fall, but if Kizaru is defeated, Garp captured, and the Egghead incident destabilizes the world.
Then I can see Akainu taking a much more pro-active role and deploying massive marine forces to the new world
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@EmperorKinyagi he is pro-Straw Hat though. He literally said he wished he hadn’t blinded himself to see Luffy’s face.

And it’s not like Fuji is waiting for a reason to not help the Government lol. He almost struck the Holy Land with a meteor on purpose.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I just dont think the marines will be twiddling their thumbs after Kizaru and Garp are defeated and letting pirates go to laughtale
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Even if Kizaru is defeated, that would in no way give Fujitora cause to want to fight Zoro or stop the Straw Hats. This guy isn’t going to try to kill Straw Hats just because Akainu orders him to.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
If Akainu fights with Luffy and Blackbeard at Laughtale, you don't think Fujitora would participate?
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I think we're getting a massive battle royale, with the BBP, RHP, Cross Guild, and Navy
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Aramaki having dark green hair or anything other than black is a mistake lol
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Why would he? I just don’t see it at all lol. I don’t see Fujitora as a Marine at heart, I imagine he would get along very well with Dragon or Vegapunk. He is almost an explicit revolutionary.

Yes he doesn’t like pirates at all but he does like the Straw Hats, and sees them as being a positive force effecting change against the WG which is Fujitora’s ultimate goal.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
though the sbs about his hair color does change things

I remember when i first saw the figure, I thought him having dark green hair made the figure's color scheme unreliable/not manga accurate
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I think Fuji will fight the WG at the end of everything and maybe even be the Fleet Admiral @Elder Lee Hung
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
But with Imu, the Gorosei, Garling, and Holy Knights, I don't think the Navy is the final boss/fight
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
@EmperorKinyagi Koby’s existence basically confirms the Navy having an active role til the end. If Akainu fall, it will only concern him.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
So you could easily write Fuji fighting pirates and betraying later IMO, maybe even fight a Gorosei or HK
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
@Kurozumi Wiwi I agree, the Navy is separate from the WG and was fundamentally created to serve the people. I think it will reform/still be around at the end of the series
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
But none of that stops the current Navy top brass from being toppled before the WG
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@EmperorKinyagi I have no issue with Fujitora fighting pirates, I do think Fuji does dislike the majority of pirates. I just don’t see any scenario where he has a Zoro vs King or Sanji vs Queen fight to the death with any Straw Hat. That’s not his goal and he could care less if they became the Pirate King.

I could see Fuji having such a fight with a Holy Knight or a Gorosei or perhaps another more evil pirate
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
« Navy top brass » are the ones Gorosei twerk for their protection lol. Holy bums are irrelevant. Glorified Tobi roppo
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Well if Fujitora doesn't fight Zoro then I dont think Zoro will ever have an admiral fight
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I'm almost 100% on Kizaru falling on Egghead to be perfectly honest.
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
If Fujitora fights against the WG he’s fighting Nasjuro, not some random holy bum lol.