Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Well that’s because you think Kizaru will be defeated here which ain’t happening lol. Kizaru is like the anti-Sanji just as Ryokugyu is the anti-Zoro. Kizaru and Sanji have identical fighting styles, color schemes, and both have huge ties to the science theme in OP. Kizaru’s swordsmanship has also been highlighted with his light blade even having a name.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Sanji vs Aramaki seems guaranteed.

I really thought we'd get Zoro vs Borsalino at the same as Sanji vs GB, but now it seems like Kizaru's losing against Luffy on Egghead.

which means Zoro's best chance of fighting an admiral is Issho, who i don't see being an arc opponent for any SH
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
What on earth makes you guys think Kizaru is falling here lol? Literally it’s been stated repeatedly that the Straw Hats are just trying to escape from impossible odds, they ain’t got the time to fight an Admiral unless they want to get lit up by Seraphim and 100K Marines at the same time.
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
Personally I’m 50/50 maybe Oda uses Egghead just to hype Kizaru (and all admirals by extent) til the « incident » that might have nothing to do with his defeat
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
The problem is that Oda is definitely setting up a reverse Saobody on Egghead. Frankly if Kizaru isn't getting defeated then he's going to get embarrassed. I would much rather he has a high/extreme diff fight with Luffy then get group clowned by the Strawhats.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Y’all think the Marines are just going to twiddle their thumbs while Kizaru fights a Yonko crew solo? Nah, as soon as Sentomaru falls, Saturn is going to turn all Seraphim and Pacifista on the Straw Hats in addition to 100K Marines lol. The WG isn’t here to fight pride 1v1s lol.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
@Elder Lee Hung "the strawhats are just escaping" bro we're supposed to get an event on Egghead that vastly overshadows Wano where TWO EMPERORS fell and there's clear Marineford/Saobody parallels.

Kizaru is probably going to destroy the Vegaforce 1 in the next few chapters ending chances of escape completely.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
We don’t need the Vegaforce to escape. The Sunny can Coup De Burst and we have Jinbe to sail away.

And if the Straw Hats escape, the WG will not pursue them as they are here for Punk Records, The Seraphim and the Mother Flame plant. One fleeing Yonko crew is irrelevant in comparison.

There is zero reason for this fight to draw to a conclusion lol.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I also think if you look at the portrayal in the last chapter:
1) Luffy literally bouncing around on sky island completely carefree talking about escape.
->
2) Kizaru shows up and immediately Luffy’s demeanor and the tone changes.

I think escape was a red herring/positive goal to contrast the tone shift
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
If the Straw Hats are insistent on fighting Kizaru, then they better also get prepared to fight the Seraphim as well as an army of Super Pacifista and 100K Marines. And if the Straw Hats win against a force like that, Oda may as well flush the WG down the toilet for EOS because they are not going to be relevant if 10 Straw Hats beat this force and the entire world is supposed to oppose the WG in the end.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
The pacfista and Saturn cant enter though until the dome is destroyed
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Nah I don’t know how you look at Luffy’s face at the end of last chapter and get the impression that Luffy now wants to stick around and 1v1 Kizaru lmfao. Luffy was already wanting to run away before he had any idea that Kizaru was present, no clue how you look into those eyes and think “now Luffy wants to stay and have a 1v1” lol
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Also it's 30k marines, not 100k.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
@Elder Lee Hung But the dome makes it so that no one other than Kizaru can enter and exit, feels like Katakuri and the mirror world
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
If Kizaru is locked in with the SH and we're supposed to get a reverse Saobody, then either Luffy is 1v1-ing or Kizaru is getting ganked
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
Like I hope I’m wrong but the story is ultimate about the SH (LODA), I don’t think he’s going to miss an opportunity to show the SH’s growth
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
The best possible look for Kizaru is an extreme diff bout with Luffy where he loses imo. Anything else will actually be a worse outcome
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@EmperorKinyagi the dome that Vegapunk is currently attempting to deactivate? Lol

Why would Vegapunk not turn off the dome if Kizaru shows up? That would seem to me like even more reason to turn off the dome and escape.

We also have to consider that CP-0 is inside the dome with them. So the Straw Hats don’t just have Kizaru to worry about, Lucci and Kaku are waiting for a chance to attack the Straw Hats.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
And remember what happened the last time CP-0 interfered in one of Luffy’s fights? Lol

Like I just don’t understand the logic at all. Kizaru has no reason to enter the dome for one but even if he does, Vegapunk is still trying to deactivate the dome and Lucci and Kaku will intervene on Kizaru’s side as soon as Kizaru shows up.
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
Oda showing a new side of Kizaru when he could have kept him as the apathetic psycho goes against the notion he was only brought on Egghead so straw hats can have their revenge. (Which is funny considering Sentoumaru and pacifista were the ones to bully them) imo. Curious to see the issue of this arc