Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
Another major difference between this arc and Enies Lobby is the presence of allies. A lot of the allies are stronger than the SHs fighters.
Cinera
Cinera
At this point, Kidd, Law, Shutenmaru and Kyoshiro are all stronger than Raid Suit Sanji (failing to draw blood from the weakest Tobi Roppo does him no favours).
Cinera
Cinera
I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy or Kidd took down Queen instead (to showcase advanced COA, or to hype up Kidd).
Cinera
Cinera
There has never been another arc in which the allies were so strong. And in Dressrosa, Law did outshine Zoro.
Cinera
Cinera
Law didn't just face Doflamingo either, he had Vergo to hype him up. So even if Kidd's final battle is against Kaido he might punk on Queen to gain some hype.
Cinera
Cinera
There are also other supernova (Drake, Killer and Hawkins(?)) who should be well above the weakling/mid trio.
Cinera
Cinera
Fact is, neither Sanji nor Jinbe are among the alliances top 5 fighters, they may not even make top 10 if Neko shows up with Marco and the rest of the Whitebeard Pirates.
Cinera
Cinera
Your 9 Scabbards vs 9 Numbers postulation doesn't really seem plausible as the strongest scabbards are calamity level, one of the scabbards is a traitor, one of the scabbards would fight said traitor, one of them is missing and the scabbards are split up.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I see Robin vs BM very fitting, not sure of the rest honestly. It's too much of a blind guess ~
Cinera
Cinera
There are at most 6 scabbards, and they aren't even in the same place. Besides, in the flashback they fought the calamities (Asura facing King), so why should they downgrade to the Numbers (likely below even the Tobi Roppo).
Cinera
Cinera
There are just way too many characters in this arc, and so many of them are just so much stronger than the SHs that we shouldn't expect all the SHs to get individual fights.
Cinera
Cinera
If I was to rank the alliance, it would be something like:
1. Luffy.
2. Kidd.
3. Zoro
4. Law/Kyoshiro.
5. Kyoshiro/Law.
6. Shutenmaru.
7. Raid Suit Sanji/Inuarashi
8. Jinbe
9. Killer.
10. Kawamatsu.
11. Kinemon.

We still haven't gotten to Franky/Robin yet.
Cinera
Cinera
Potential other allies:
X-Drake, Nekomamushi, Marco, Vista, Jozu, Whitebeard Pirates.

Even without the abive additions, there's the other scabbards and the Yakuza bosses.

Franky, Brook and Robin don't smell the top 20.
Cinera
Cinera
This wasn't the case in EL, Sanji was the third strongest fighter on their side. Franky came in at #4. Nami, Chopper and Usopp were not inferior to the likes of the Franky family.
Cinera
Cinera
That ain't the case here.

Neither Sanji nor Jinbe make top 5, if Nekomamushi pulls in with his reinforcements, neither will make the top 10.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
I did think the Tobi Roppo could be opponents for the 6 weaker SHs, but now that I look at it it doesn't add up. This isn't Enies Lobby. DR had Law outshine even Zoro as a combatant, so Oda isn't afraid of highlighting the allies over the core Strawhats.
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
Isn’t Law gonna teleport the 6 Scabbards on his ship to Kaido? They’re gonna job to Kaido
Cinera
Cinera
6 scabbards jobbing to Kaido is plausible I guess. There are still many characters above Franky/Robin in the alliance though.
Cinera
Cinera
Before this chapter, it seemed that the Tobi Roppo were just the strongest headliners, but now, the top 3 Tobi Roppo appear to be solid high tiers and close to Jack's level.