Worstgen

nik87
nik87
No love for funk here. We will see if Queen falls by a hand of Tobi Roppo or not. Getting the mr3 vibe from him when it comes to strength.
Cinera
Cinera
Meh, see the above. Mr. 4 wasn't subservient to Mr. 3, but Jack is subservient to Queen, _despite_ not being any inferior in rank to him.
Don DaSlayer
Don DaSlayer
I don’t see any calamity get defeated by tobbi roppo.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
Tobbi roppo challenging All Stars is only to hype em, Oda won't even show us their Fights.
King statement also hints they can't push All Stars beyond High diff. Even Mid Diff would be Good.

Also, Queen downplay might be due to Sanji.
Cinera
Cinera
Sanji soloing Queen would be great for his character TBH. I am not really confident it would happen though.
nik87
nik87
Being higher ranked doesnt mean you are stronger, mr4 was stronger than mr3.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
If Tobbi Roppo hype is to be believed they are also strong enough fighters and RS Sanji treating him like that without going all out, kind in itself confirms he will face a higher league opponent, it's his first Major fight post ts, so i believe it's Queen. Ofcrs i am not denying any help from other fighters while he do that or, some Haki or HM PU.
@nik87 Queen >King. Same reason.
Cinera
Cinera
@nik87 Queen is not higher ranked than Jack. Queen and Jack share the same rank. This is why it is especially important that Jack is very subservient to Queen. That is clear cut portrayal that Queen is significantly stronger.
Cinera
Cinera
Queen's bounty (substantially above Jack's) also reinforces this.
nik87
nik87
Sure... Time will tell.
Cinera
Cinera
@Yo Tan Wa the last two chapters made Page One look like the clear weakest among the Tobi Roppo. Furthermore, Sanji neither drew blood nor dealt significant damage to Page One. Let alone low diff, Sanji didn't even mid diff Page One. Page One being at the bottom of the barrel of the Tobi Roppo does him no favours either.
Cinera
Cinera
@nik87 you're coming across like @Jo_Ndule. You think there's a significant chance that Sanji would beat Queen and so you're preemptively downplaying him. To be frank with you, I find that behaviour disgusting.
nik87
nik87
Down with the Queen! 😒
J
Jo_Ndule
Huh?
J
Jo_Ndule
@Cinera I don't downplay Queen and king because of zoro/sanji. I only state that Both King & Queen are just common commanders. Also using queen bounty to say he is above Jack is wrong since Queen and king are older than Jack by a decade at least.so far Queen hasnt show superiority in strength. Yes he and king have bullied Jack who respects them as his elders.