Worstgen

ZenZu
ZenZu
LOL, ofcourse the first thing this guy says after years is a roast. You can blame Bogard for the compressed avatar, and i know I'm lame for keeping the same avatar, but then so are you bud. How you doin?
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Lol what did you expect? A sweet welcoming message from me?
ZenZu
ZenZu
Yea I did, don't be such a stoic, cry it all out, let me know how you really feel . Lmao, fr though I missed a lot, tons of things I'm curious about and need to catch up on, but that can't come all at once now can it? Btw look at you all special VIP headass lmao, always want to stand out from the crowd eh?
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Haha. Am I sensing an emotional Zenzu now? Do you really think @Bogard will give me a special tag for free?!
Bogard
Bogard
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Now that you, @Gol D. Roger, @HeroesNZ are all here, we just need your best friend celestial to join the forum. Those good old days!
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Get outta here @Bogard. You should pay good users (wink) instead so your forum becomes popular
ZenZu
ZenZu
Heroes is here too? That's dope. And good ol celestial lol, honestly looking around, this place could use more varying opinions. Like mindedness is nice, but then who am i supposed to antagonize? Lol Jokes aside, it'd be good for this place if it builds a diverse fanbase.
Bogard
Bogard
@Nidai_Kitetsu lol popularity needs funds first :kappa: @ZenZu yup Heroes is here. Hero Garp as well as @Garp the Fist and many others. As i told you, most of the people you know are here, maybe under different names
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
In other words, you need a villain so that you can play the hero who saves the forum from those evil opinions, lol. I remember I pretty much joined OJ to debate the Sanji fanboys. I invited celestial. Let's see whether he joins.
Bogard
Bogard
Celestial will probably join TB, but it's true that if he joined here, it'd be nice
ZenZu
ZenZu
Hero Garp, someone sane moderating this place
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
@Bogard at least Celestial told me this forum is his first choice.
Btw I know you are paying a good amount for using the Xenforo software now, right? I guess this fee was becoming a burden for Divs in the long run which forced him to shut down the forum.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Lol you are absolutely right @ZenZu, Thats why I didnt want to be a mod when Bogard asked me. How will I roast guys like you if I become a mod?!
Bogard
Bogard
Yup xenforo is very expensive especially when you have to add into this the monthly fees you make for hosting the site and other stuffs. In the long run, it's very annoying lol, but it's pretty great so far thanks to you guys lol
Bogard
Bogard
To be honest i'm sometimes very annoyed to be an admin. I can't debate as well as i would like because of it, so i understand lol
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Lol yeah and very few people wants to argue with the admin. Create a dupe (wink)
The earlier layout really sucked. Xenforo was the right decision.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
XenForo was unfolding such degree of activity