Worstgen

Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
I will wait a bit more to place him above Cracker or Doflamingo.
Cinera
Cinera
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
I have read it now. Its okay, but I think your case is not strong enough.
Cinera
Cinera
:catded:

What are your main points of disagreement?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
The Grandmaster will soon show :D I'm faithful ~
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Luffy needed 2 kong guns to break Cracker's first biscuit. The attack that KOed Cracker was strong enough to break consecutive 3 biscuits. That means, it was an attack with a force of approximately 4-5 kong guns. I aint saying his endurance is great, but its not as bad as the Dofla wankers portray. Besides, Zoro's endurance shouldnt be bragged about till he gets his next fight. U know what I mean?
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Next, this is just conjecture "Shutenmaru, Kyoshiro and Prime Hyougoro were all swordsmen on Cracker's general level" to prove Zoro's haki is superior. Its not impossible, but we cant count on it before his next serious fight.
Cinera
Cinera
Zoro's Baratie fight with Mihawk, fight with Hacchi, Alabasta fight with Daz Bones, EL fight with Kaku, Thriller Bark fight with Oars, taking Luffy's pain and Saboady all happened to demonstrate Zoro's endurance. The Killer scene remains an inconsistency.
Cinera
Cinera
Shutenmaru demonstrated superiority to Base Jack and was called "mighty" by Kaido. Kyoshiro has received comparable or superior portrayal. Both of them should be on par with Cracker and Jack. Given that the lack devil fruit abilities, their haki should be even stronger to compensate.
Cinera
Cinera
Old Hyougoro and Kawamatsu demonstrated COA feats that Cracker has yet to replicate.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Killer scene is inconsistent, and it is just to save Killer's face who is a WG. Nevertheless, it did happen on panel. If we think about plot, then we have to give more credit to Cracker also. I can assume he had to go down easily because Oda couldnt afford more panels for him. Just to be fair to both sides.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
You honestly think Asura was going to beat Jack? That was just one attack. Inu was fighting toe-to-toe against Asura.
Cinera
Cinera
Asura looked superior to Jack. I'm a firm believer that direct portrayal trumps indirect portrayal, and in the direct clash they had, Asura had the upper hand. He destroyed one of Jack's weapons, gave him significant injuries and left the battle unscathed.
Cinera
Cinera
You can only give Jack so much benefit of the doubt.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
I completely disagree with your last 2 statements. Anyway, I hope you got my opinion on this matter.
Cinera
Cinera
Fair enough.