Search results

  1. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Leaks from @Worstgenhq A new character is revealed, a woman in half black, half white clothing and hair, that kinda looks like Inazuma and Brulee. Her name is Cruella D. Evil. She killed vice admiral Dalmatian.
  2. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Fuck yeah man, especially this vampire version too.
  3. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Same lmaooooo, there's more on his jacket too!
  4. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Ill do you one better Kakarot:
  5. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I added a lot of very interesting stuff to this now too^.
  6. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Oh yeah absolutely. WGHQ gave a fake hint about Kidd returning in the past too. One leaker mentioned Kidds fruit IIRC, I think WGHQ did post a hint for that this time but idk lol.
  7. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Both Shiki and Shanks are Lion themed too, this would make sense. Shiki the hononary yonko or former one officially. Eiichiro Oda has identified the lion as the animal spirit representing Shanks from One Piece, often depicted with red hair to match his persona. This connection is visually...
  8. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    RIP sorry to hear boss cat man. Unfortunately I don't think we'll get spoilers until tomorrow, as the leakers like to delay the spoilers seemingly when there's a break next week too and also when the chapters are really hype imo. There's slim hope to get spoilers today still but I wouldn't bet...
  9. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    NGL that would be plausible. I wanted to joke that was the reason Redon might not give summary this week too, the leakers would downplay Kidd returning. :PepeChad::beanmean::pepebusi::PepeMan:
  10. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Oh I suspected it, it was too good to be Oda's writing. It's nice to pretend they were real though whilst it lasted. Better than the actual chapter we'll get I'm sure. :BigW::milaugh::myman::smoothy:
  11. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Very interesting, I really like this. Film Red gave us the "demon king" that not even Oda's pet could defeat permanently either.
  12. K

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Sure man gladly. I'll try to make sure the next tag is for when he returns only. :josad::peperain::PepeCoolGuyCry:
Top