Search results

  1. K

    Fanclub Jarul Fanclub for Chads who love THE GOAT! Pride of Elbaph and India!

    Jarul is a GOAT, I've grown really fond of him lately, I didn't expect to like him so much especially in Big Mom's flashback but I do love his fluffy, wavy, massive beard design. He seems very grandfatherly and noble, genuinely a cool old geezer. I'm sure in due time he will really grow on us...
  2. K

    Elbaph arc trailer

    It looks pretty promising to me, a bit too bright and colourful but better than Egghead for me in that regard. Seeing Elbaph not only be a story arc FINALLY but also animated officially makes me want to tear up for real, decades of waiting for this to happen. The OST sounds pretty good too.
  3. K

    News MAJOR news on One Piece story future from Oda from Jump Festa 2026

    HOLY FUCK ODA! Shanks’ true objective will finally be revealed. The unseen forces are starting to move…Will next year be the year of decisive battles? The story is reaching its climax, and I’ve realized once again that I just can’t help but draw everything I want. While carefully taking care...
  4. K

    Invincible Series Discussion

    Anyone else watching Invincible on Amazon, especially Season 3 atm? I've not read the comics, so please put all comics spoilers in spoiler tags if you mention then, although I've seen and read up a LOT of spoilers from the comics, but I won't mention them without spoiler tags either. I...
  5. K

    Best Opening Voting Thread Semi Final

    Hello everyone. Finally the Voting Thread is up. Rules: If you vote, you must vote for each round. You may vote for your own entry. You may only vote for one entry per round. (I am doing this on Flower's behalf, she has asked me to help in private, as she is too busy to do it. She can...
  6. K

    Future Events What if Shanks, Buggy and Luffy found the One Piece together? (Fanfic)

    So I randomly decided to write a fanfic on Shanks, Buggy and Luffy finding the One Piece together, I hope you guys really like it too, I was legit crying reading it and I wanted it to be emotional, heartfelt, funny, nostalgic etc ideally! I recommend listening to this as you read it too...
  7. K

    Character Discussion Redesigning Characters For Fun

    So I randomly had the idea of redesigning our favourite troll admiral with a disco theme and I really like how it's turned out: Admiral Kizaru: Disco King of the Marines In this redesigned version, Admiral Kizaru is no longer just a calm, lazy powerhouse with the Light-Light Fruit. He now...
  8. K

    ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1129 - LIVING DOLLS

    https://tcbscans.me/chapters/7813/one-piece-chapter-1129 Fuck, I forgot the poll sorry lol. I might remake the thread, hang on. Oh wait nvm, y'all are replying anyway haha. :risitameh::lawsigh::mrgo::Kizgrin::saden:
  9. K

    Character Discussion The Eternal Elegiac Brilliance of Brook: A Journey Beyond Death, Soul, and Legacy

    Brook, often affectionately known as the "Soul King," is one of the most underappreciated yet brilliant characters in One Piece. While some might dismiss him as comic relief or see him as merely the skeleton musician of the Straw Hat crew, a closer look reveals a character whose emotional depth...
  10. K

    Questions & Mysteries If you had the opportunity to dictate the next arc or write it even, what would you want to see?

    Just humour me on this, if you could dictate what the next arc of one piece is, either Oda letting you choose what it should be about or influencing/bribing him or even being allowed to write it yourself somehow, what would you like the arc to be about? I'd really love to see a wild west arc...
  11. K

    Theory One Piece: Is the World a Fishbowl? Elbaf, Wano, Skypeia, and Echoes of The Truman Show, Ōkami, and Noah's Ark

    Hey everyone, I've been piecing together some interesting observations and theories about the One Piece world, and I wanted to share my thoughts on a concept that's been gaining traction: the "celestial fishbowl" theory. This theory suggests that the world of One Piece might be a confined and...
  12. K

    Character Discussion The strength of charisma, positivity, resilience and Luffys infectious personality

    Monkey D. Luffy: The Heart of a Pirate King I’ve been thinking about Luffy lately, and how truly impactful he is not just as the captain of the Straw Hats, but as a person who reshapes the world around him. We talk a lot about his goofy nature, his love for meat, and how he’s always charging...
  13. K

    Powers & Abilities Which devil fruits would or do you expect to appear in Elbaf?

    What devil fruits would you guys like or expect to see? I'm expecting some Norse mythical zoans but I hope theyre are not going to take the spotlight AGAIN, sigh. I'm hoping for some new logias, especially wind and earth, I HOPE to see giants with devil fruits especially a logia. If Dragon...
  14. K

    Cannot embed images in threads

    Is anyone else having issues with embedding images in threads or is just me? I've not been here for a few months so Im not sure if this is a recent problem with the site or its specific to my account somehow? Unless the image is extremely small, I cannot embed it and I just get the error message...
  15. K

    Best Original Romantic OST Tourney - Round 4 (FINALS)

    IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. PLEASE VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK SHOULD BE WINNER FOR THIS CONTEST! YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRIES. Fight 1 - WorldEnd OST - Ever Be...
  16. K

    Best Original Romantic OST Tourney - Round 3 (Semi Final)

    IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. PLEASE VOTE FOR 3 ENTRIES HERE INSTEAD. YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRIES. I'M DOING SOMETHING WILD FOR THIS ROUND, INSTEAD OF...
  17. K

    Best Original Romantic OST Tourney - Round 2B

    IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT/MATCHUP, A SINGLE VOTE FOR EACH ONE. YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRIES. Given one fight ended in a draw...
  18. K

    Best Original Romantic OST Tourney - Round 2A

    IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT/MATCHUP, A SINGLE VOTE FOR EACH ONE. YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRIES. Given one fight ended in a draw...
  19. K

    Best Original Romantic OST Tourney - Round 1B

    IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT/MATCHUP, A SINGLE VOTE FOR EACH ONE. YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRIES. Fight 4 - Always in this Place...
  20. K

    Best Original Romantic OST Tourney - Round 1A

    IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT/MATCHUP, A SINGLE VOTE FOR EACH ONE. YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRIES. Fight 1 - Dandy in Love by Shutoku...
Top