Best Original Romantic OST Tourney - Round 2A

Please vote once per fight. You have 3 votes to use. Voting for yourself is fine too.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT/MATCHUP, A SINGLE VOTE FOR EACH ONE.

YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRIES.

Given one fight ended in a draw last round, I decided to put entries through but they will face DIFFERENT opponents this time, as I am using randomisation to setup these fights and thus will ensure they will face different opponents this time, to try to make things "fairer".

This is Bracket A of Round 2, there will be a 2nd Bracket or Bracket B as well.
I also brought back some losing entries to help compensate with this and to give them a 2nd chance, I am randomising who everyone faces.

Fight 1 - Always in this Place (Vocals, Orchestra) _ Steins;Gate

Fight 1 Ranma 1/2 OVA Ending 1 - Ranma to Akane no Ballad

Fight 2 - Parasyte Next To You

Fight 2 - Magnet - Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka

Fight 3 - Pandora Hearts OST - Everytime You Kissed Me

Fight 3 - The Tunnel to Summer, the Exit of Goodbyes - Theme Song - Finale

Players
1. @Kizaruber Eats
2. @Jaguark101
3. @Poorsalino Cooker
4. @Mashiro Blue
5. @Owl Ki
6. @The White Crane
7. @Light D Lamperouge
8. @IceWitch
9. @Udell
10. @Devilbat
11. @Boiroy
12. @GrandmasterChef Zonji
18.​

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @Devilbat @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Indigo @matt245 @Poorsalino Cooker @Warback @Bepo D. Bear

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @ConquistadoR @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @NAMELESS @Lhulu @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Mashiro Blue

THIS IS THE 1ST BRACKET OF ROUND 1, THE 2ND BRACKET WITH THE OTHER 3 ENTRIES/HALF OF THEM WILL BE POSTED NEXT!

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR SIGNING UP, PLAYING, SENDING YOUR ENTRIES AND TO WHOEVER VOTES TOO! MAY THE BEST ENTRY WIN!
Post automatically merged:

Since there are 5 entries that will win from this round, I will bring back 1 more losing entry randomly for Round 3.

If I get anymore draws, I will just pick which of the 2nd entries has had more votes from both round and bring that entry through and I'll do some 3 way fights as well if needed.

Somehow this is getting more complicated than it needs to be despite having a lot less players than it was meant to lmao.

Last edited: