Current Events “Egghead Is Not An Escape Arc”

SA 2.0. Expecting to fight or defeat the gorosei / kizaru was crazy.
Kizaru isn't defeated (narrator didn't say anything about him), just removed stupidly by Oda by using some weirds excuses and moves. Same with the Gorosei now.

Maybe the only one who can fall is Saturn considering the fact Devon touched him. But even that, are they gonna defeat Saturn normally when their ships are surrounded by Navy, Seraphim, CP0, an Admiral and others Gorosei ? :lusalty:
Luffy is gonna punch him
really big and really hard
god battle IQ
:finally:
I for one actually like Kizarus treatment this arc, his fight was ass but so was very action scene in egghead really

If the other Gorosei didn't show up then it didn't need to be an escape arc. the entire marine fleet would've lost to just the strawhats + pacifista + seabeasts.
Seraphim were already captured,same with Kaku, and only Lucci and Kizaru could fight while we now see just how weak the 9 VAs are where Bonney 1 shot 3 of them.

I don’t think you‘re dumb enough to not know Kizaru only suffers emotional wounds, but you’re ignoring it out of spite
:luuh:
We have to be fair here.

If you bash one group of antagonists (rightfully so in my mind), you can't come up with lame excuses for the other one who is massively underperforming.

You either bash them all or just endure this shit writing in silence.

We have to be fair here.

If you bash one group of antagonists (rightfully so in my mind), you can't come up with lame excuses for the other one who is massively underperforming.

Appreciate that consistency. I know I shit on Kizalu, but when I'm serious abour discussing his performance, I don't forget to mention Kizalu's obvious mental distress hindering him. Crazy how many of the LadmiraL stans don't have the same courtesy for the Gorosei despite Kizalu coming out of this arc way worse than any of the Gorosei.

We have to be fair here.

Context matters, one bashes and gives excuses for proper reasons

Tbf people werent expecting that Oda would bring all 5 geezers there. If their enemies were only Saturn and Kizaru plus the rest marine fodders the crew could beat them despite their clownish performance in the middle of the arc.

No current group could beat all 5 of them plus Kizaru. The only ones who probably had a shot to beat them were Roger with Ray,Oden and Gaban in their prime.

Kaido Big Mom King Katakuri Cracker Queen and Jack>>>