Fanclub ♡ Sanji x Nami FC ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love in this newest chapter, both sanji n nami standing with each other in some panels.
maybe someone can collect it and post here?:catblush:
I guess we can say we got some little crumbs in the chapter x3

Is nice to see they are acting normal around each other since there was this popular belief that Nami was super mad at Sanji and she didn't want to be close to him :catsweat:

We love a sneaky and funny couple. Loved how Sanji mirrored Nami with the whole treating Momo nicely.

LMAO :LOL:

Find you a person as sinful as you :catsure:

I guess we can say we got some little crumbs in the chapter x3

Is nice to see they are acting normal around each other since there was this popular belief that Nami was super mad at Sanji and she didn't want to be close to him :catsweat:

LMAO :LOL:

Find you a person as sinful as you :catsure:
1... 2... 3... actually there is one more

double page 14-15 i think, at page the scabbard departure.. the picture are so small that anyone can easily miss that
its under the komainu one,left side of inuarashi head. its sanji,nami n otoko i guess
the kimono is resemble them.
i guess? lol:catsure:

i just checked the twitter... are those two.. are on date? or i am seeing things?:catblush:
They always looks like if they are dating in this universe, is very telling, especially because it was said Oda supervise one of these shows.
Of course other ships also have fanservice, but is nothing compared to SaN :yearight:

With the new noodle commercial it came new stuff ~

I also love that Sanji is blushing while looking at Nami :blush:

those are so pretty!
maybe i should ask for something too later..

i really like this frame, when judge insult sanji ,nami just there smile in front of him
i know its anime filler but i cant help it

finally done marathoning wci anime, soul pocus song is so pretty.. its caught me off guard.
maybe later i will post anime screenshot at sana on frame..
there is plenty:sweat:
spread the love!

Last edited:
Canon fact about Sanji and Nami:

They made a good team ~

Thanks to Oda for always feed us :catsure:

Welcome on board, nice to have you here too bro :cheers:
Can't wait for Sanji and Nami moment together at Wano act 3, even tho It will be a war but it's nice if Oda decided to draw some panel with Sanji and Nami discuss some plan or something :unsure:

And yes! Thank you for adding me here jio-san! ^^

Can't wait for Sanji and Nami moment together at Wano act 3, even tho It will be a war but it's nice if Oda decided to draw some panel with Sanji and Nami discuss some plan or something :unsure:

And yes! Thank you for adding me here jio-san! ^^
I still have hope in them tag teaming in this arc, their current abilities fit each other + Zeus could deliver good comedy because of this ~

It would be a shame if Oda waste such opportunity :catsweat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.