こんにちは

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone!

My name is davidobandolim!

I am Brazilian and love One Piece. I work as a language teacher and also as a classical music teacher. I teach german and classical guitar in Brazil. I love to read and to study languages. I am studying now japanese! I hope to have fun with you in this community. I love to read One Piece theories. I used to follow some theorists in Oro Jackson, I am glad to see them here now.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Hello, everyone!

My name is davidobandolim!

I am Brazilian and love One Piece. I work as a language teacher and also as a classical music teacher. I teach german and classical guitar in Brazil. I love to read and to study languages. I am studying now japanese! I hope to have fun with you in this community. I love to read One Piece theories. I used to follow some theorists in Oro Jackson, I am glad to see them here now.
I'm guessing your real name is David?:watchout:Anyway, welcome to WG my fellow Brazilian friend:cheers:Enjoy the content here:kata:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Welcome aboard, man!! Glad you’re repping Kuma right off the bat, the venerable @Kiwipom may recruit you into a certain movement regarding him. Can’t wait to see what you’ve got to say!! :cheers:
Welcome @davidobandolim , are you a fellow bear lover? Whether it is polar bears, Bear Grylls, Kuma or bear plushies, all type of bear lovers are welcomed in Bear activist movement.

Maybe I should even start a club in the fanclub section lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.