Theory ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐†๐จ๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ฆ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐‡๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž & ๐‹๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐”๐ฉ

Rate it on how good u think it is

• 10/10

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 8/10

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 7/10

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 6/10

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Equal or Below 5

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people are more focused on Sanji and Zoro power ups these days with latest chapters. But wt about luffy himself? You may think that he already got that via Advanced CoC. But is that all? I dont think so. so hear me out and I wont disappoint u so please read everything .

In chapter 1014 we see that kaido mocks luffy not becoz of him learning or his handling of Ad CoC itself but rather about his DF ability and how he use it

And then we get to know that it was some kind of special fruit that WG wanted

So why did oda suddenly out of nowhere now focus on the fruit so much we wonder. But I think I hv a slight idea of wt that is.

Before we get to the point, first we need to have an idea why would WG need that fruit in the first place. I think that WG wanted that fruit coz they needed the properties of that fruit to make their Giant experiments perfect

We got many hints on those Giant experiments of WG throughout the story specially in PH.
So we may think that the rubber's elasticity ability would help the transformations of giants. I hv even seen a video abt that on Youtube a while ago ,would post that if I see it again. But wt if its not the rubber's elasticity ability that helps but rather the fruit hv a certain transformation ability itself. In fact wt if the fruit's main ability is not abt rubber but abt transformations itself.
We already know that luffy uses Gear 2,3,4 attack which shows the ability of transformations. we can see it more clear in Gear 4 since Gear 4 itself have Bound man, Snake man, Tank man each different transformations. So I was wondering wt if luffy' fruit is not actually a rubber-rubber fruit but rather a transformation based one.

To further imply we got to see Katakuri who had a special paramecia of mochi (which had logia properties) which had almost every ability similar to luffy yet katakuri didnt had any transformations compared to the likes of luffy's gear 4. Which would bring the question y cant he have a transformation like luffy if his fruit got abilities or properties similar to luffy's rubber ability.
Katakuri kind of implied that his fruit was superior. I know that mochi and rubber are still not similar so katakuri wont get any transformations compared to rubber we can clearly argue on that and its true. however I think oda wanted to hide the ability of transformation of luffy's fruit in plain sight all along the story. Even though Katakuri's fruit shown to be better its doesnt have a tranformation ability like luffy's coz it was always something different to begin with.

so u may wonder if its not rubber-rubber paramecia type fruit then wt is it. we know the only two types of fruit which gives us clear transformation abilities is none other than zoan fruits and mythical zoan fruits.

And here comes the interesting part we later get to know of that story of Momotaro,the myth . Where people already know about how momotaro with help of monkey, pheasant, dog fights Oni in that story. Now who are the related characters in One piece that relates according to the myth. As so far its obvious that,
Kaido = Oni
Momonuske = Momotaro
Yamato = Dog
Marco = pheasant
Luffy = monkey
so how does this relates to luffy's fruit. the answer is simple. The character in OP that relates to that MYTH so far All of them KAIDO,MARCO,YAMATO,MOMONUSKE all got 1 in common. and that's all of em got abilities of MYTHICAL ZOAN FRUITS!! its kind of crazy but it seems like only luffy's ability is left out of it. Even Momonuske's fruit is mythical zoan since it was built up by Kaido's own lineage factor .And I think Oda recently started to show and highlight Gomu Gomu fruit itself shows that he is going make it special in a way where no one would think of.

This will show u the hint Oda gave a while back in manga
As u can see Oda clearly highlights both the "wisdom king deity" and "Gomu Gomu No" in the same frame where hyogoro noticed this deity look of luffy's gear 4 transformation^^

So the conclusion is that Luffy's fruit was never a paramecia type rubber fruit. But it was a Mythical zoan a special type where it uses different transformations where it got some rubber properties in it. Yes u heard it right! Still cant grasp wt kind of a name it will have. may be wisdom king rubber monkey or something like that ๐Ÿ˜ which kind of explains why luffy's every ability were all abt different gears like 2,3,4 . So luffy's mastery over years helped him to reach Gear 4 because its ability of transformation is clear compared to the likes of gear 2,3 . So the idea of luffy's fruit awakening may not actually be him being able to control and change environment from rubber like katakuri and doffy did with mochi and strings. But rather luffy's awakening may be his ultimate transformation itself.

So may be each gear stages were just incomplete transformations leading to one final transformation ,may be a mythical monkey where that would be luffy's true awakened form. Like even Kaido's fruit is originally fish fish fruit but could evolve to a dragon so there is a huge chance luffy's mythical fruit may hv such an odd transformation

Lot of u guys may just ignore but I always thought that Luffy's Kong Organ was really odd where it looks like luffy can magically create 3 arms from his one shoulder

u can clearly see how odd this ability is. and its not speed coz luffy got kong gatling as a different technique where speed is the reason to mutliple attacks ๐Ÿ‘‡

here u can see the how odd kong organ is from behind ๐Ÿ‘‡ look at his arm

as u can see above ๐Ÿ‘† I think the reason such odd transformations are there in Gear 4 is thanks to its mythical zoan ability

So the reason WG wanted this fruit may be becoz they needed its property of transformation to help in their experiments on creating giants or any other creatures they want. And its WG that hid this fruit's true identity by faking out it's type of fruit from mythical zoan to paramecia so that no one would notice the fruit's specialty.

Its going to be great that Kaido will eat his own words since he mocked luffy's ability only to get triumphed by it. Its crazy since gomu gomu was already put in the paramecia type so reader would not even think abt any other possibilities and oda hid the fruits identity in plain sight all along. Thats how Oda do things folks!! Dont trust him!! :kata: And leave ur thoughts everyone!! โœŒ๐Ÿ™Œ

Last edited:
Very interesting to say the least hah.
:bamathink:
Although gomu gomu no mi has been officially characterized as a "paramecia" for decades, but at the same time Sabo had been officially characterized as dead for decades too, until Oda revealed that he was alive. So, regardless how crazy it sounds on the first glance, you still might be up to something.
This is my first thread here. So thank you for replying โœŒ๐Ÿ™Œ
Yes I think oda wanted to hide this fact in plain sight since no one would think otherwise about the fruit's type. however with momotaro legend coming into the surface and finally yamato also got a mythical zoan I was kind of sure how this is going. After that I searched through internet that if anyone else noticed this fact about Gomu Gomu no mi's specialty Oda suddenly showed and how it connects. But I didnt see anyone noticing it so I wanted to make a thread about it in the end ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฆ

Last edited:
This is my first thread here. So thank you for replying โœŒ๐Ÿ™Œ
Yes I think oda wanted to hide this fact in plain sight since no one would think otherwise about the fruit's type. however with momotaro legend coming into the surface and finally yamato also got a mythical zoan I was kind of sure how this is going. After that I searched through internet that if anyone else noticed this fact about Gomu Gomu no mi's specialty Oda suddenly showed and how it connects. But I didnt see anyone noticing it so I wanted to make a threa about it in the end ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฆ
Although your theory is thought provoking I still don't think that Luffy has "Mythical Zoan DF," but what is more probable, is that gomu gomu no mi is actually a "special paramecia" with Zoan properties, just like Katakuri's DF has logia properties. If Katakuri's "special paramecia" is special due to its logia properties than there's a huge chance that Luffy's "special paramecia" could have Zoan properties too.

Although your theory is thought provoking I still don't think that Luffy has "Mythical Zoan DF," but what is more probable, is that gomu gomu no mi is actually a "special paramecia" with Zoan properties, just like Katakuri's DF has logia properties. If Katakuri's "special paramecia" is special due to its logia properties than there's a huge chance that Luffy's "special paramecia" could have Zoan properties too.
That thought came to my mind too. Its a good thing u really said it โœŒ But having all of kaido,yamato,marco,momonuske whom relates to the mythical characters from a myth via oni,dog,momotaro,pheasant I thought may be luffy's one isnt any exception either. so if its a special paramecia with zoan properties then the identification of word "MYTH" would just washed away. Thats y I thought its going to be a mythical zoan which got some special property of having multiple transformation. its like the way I saw characters based on a myth having mythical fruits would just make this theory kind of complete in my eyes. But yh I can see wt u said happening too ๐Ÿ™Œ Lets see
Post automatically merged:

Literally the title of your theory for me
sorry but im kind of lost on wt u trying to say here :quest: suggest a good title :ronalugh:
Post automatically merged:

Kaido is going to die to his ultimate G4 move thatโ€™s all
Did u atleast read it :lusalty:

Last edited:
Like what you did. But at best he will have a special paramecia. With the rubber abilities he can already transform in lots of different shapes. Defeating Kaido will just be with a new Gear technique.

Like what you did. But at best he will have a special paramecia. With the rubber abilities he can already transform in lots of different shapes. Defeating Kaido will just be with a new Gear technique.
Yh paramecia of a special type which in katakuri's case it gave logia properties however luffy's got zoan property somethng like that u could say. Above @Master OF Haki said the same thing. However I think having just zoan properties wont give that mythical recognition of the momotaro story. which is why I think that if this gonna happen then luffy's fruit being a mythical zoan gives more identification to the word "Myth" than anything. I felt it was odd that everyone who related to that momotaro the myth, having mythical zoan powers but somehow only luffy being left out. Oda bringing out the specialty of Gomu Gomu fruit out of nowhere and kaido mocking the ability kind of gave me the impression the next time they battle Oda will focus on fruit more and if were to reveal it it would be something big which no one would notice at first sight. Oda faking readers out from the beginning kinds of help him since no one would think of otherwise or try to build up theories around it :quest: Anyway thank you for giving ur thoughts
โœŒ๐Ÿ™Œ

H

humanbeing

by the way the giant sword might be used by Luffy and not by Kid just like in Sun Wukong as he found the giant and heavy magical rod at the moment he pick it up he found out that this rod can change his size at his command. you would ask why Oda used a sword and not a rod. it is simply because it would be too obvious and every one would guess it. Oda would just spin it in the it can change his size and shape. i think Luffy would try to use because of desperation as Kaido would try to annihilate the people of Wano when he realize that he cannot win against Luffy. Luffy would use it as a rod since Luffy might has no idea how to use a sword but he use a rod in his childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.