๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง/๐—š๐—™๐—ซ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the Graphic field, which done the trick for a while, but I think it's time we Create a decent gallery ...

many Artists and GFXers are found in the forum ... yet, there is not a good-enough place to showcase the designs here on the site ...

I request we open smething something to the "Gallery section" we had back on OJ, I think 20 patrons can afford the necessary fees for such renovation and I think this will be a game changer for the site to be even more famous ...

of course, certain rules must be applied (Original works only, if a stock has been gfxed then give credit to the original artist, size limit .... etc)

How many actual GFX artists are still making Photoshop related content here? because majority have gone inactive overtime.
Enough to start something Decent ...
Plus, there are people who want to learn, I mean, we all started somewhere, right? why not starting at WG? this will be a great boost for the forum.

No it won't since GFX activity has dwindled in almost every community, even in OJ it started to die out because everyone was busy doing manga panel colorings and avatar cropping.

No it won't since GFX activity has dwindled in almost every community, even in OJ it started to die out because everyone was busy doing manga panel colorings and avatar cropping.
I've seen some of your C4D works and they were wonderful, I used to do some back in OJ. I guess the project is far from happening atm due to the reason @AL sama provided, but it would be a dream to have Digital painters, GFXers, Artists and colorists to have their little Media gallery here.

I've seen some of your C4D works and they were wonderful, I used to do some back in OJ. I guess the project is far from happening atm due to the reason @AL sama provided, but it would be a dream to have Digital painters, GFXers, Artists and colorists to have their little Media gallery here.
Pretty sure that's a feature and not something you manually have to code in, considering I seen other xenforo forums have it(like NF and OJ) My guess the issue is gonna be the server itself hosting all of it lol.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
As someone with zero knowledge of this kind of thing, even I recognize how much GFX work is in demand here. Especially with the rise of so many new VIPs looking for custom tags/avatars/signatures, this does seem like an excellent time to create a space where people can share, request, and generally appreciate the hard work yโ€™all put into this shit. Another killer idea from you, Ali!! :cheers:

As much as it's a good idea i see @Aesima 's point of view. it's just a matter of how forums have died down over time one after the other like domino's. The same can be said about GFX artists, there's one and a few remaining if your lucky.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans ๐Ÿ˜Š
โ€Ž
Maybe it would be a great start to make it easier to upload art in general. Photobucket or Imgur are so time consuming, I know on OJ you could directly upload your picture to the forum without hosting the Pic on a different place. This would be cool to have here as well

Maybe it would be a great start to make it easier to upload art in general. Photobucket or Imgur are so time consuming, I know on OJ you could directly upload your picture to the forum without hosting the Pic on a different place. This would be cool to have here as well
Yeah, XenForo has a media gallery add on that can be purchased as an extra to the software license. But it's expensive, so not sure if that's possible here.

Status
Not open for further replies.