Speculations ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ถ,๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ, ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜†, ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—จ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ด ๐— ๐—ผ๐—บ.

Will Vinsmoke Sanji, Jimbei, Usopp, Nami and Franky fight BIG MOM?

• Yes

• No

• BIG MOM won't be defeated in this arc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
โ€Ž
What makes you think that Kid and Law will defeat Big mom without getting help?

Just accept it. Kid is just as strong as Law. Everytime we saw big mom, she was just laughing her ass off, even in this chapter.

Lol If you think these 2 half dead could take big mom down then you are just delusional. Have we ever got a pannel where Big mom looks serious since she started fighting with kid and law? NO!!

Even Luffy got support from Yamato(stronger than Kid and law), 9 scabbards (some are really powerful, powerful enough to take down YC3 and YC4 individually, again proofs are in this chapter itself.

Now here are some reasons for SHs to fight Big mom:

1. They are perfectly fine, enough to fight .

2. They have some personal reasons with BM, which are as following:

A. Vinsmoke Sanji holds grudge
against her.

B. Jimbei holds grudge against
her.

C. Nami and Zeus want revenge.

D. Usopp will fight her as she
tried to hurt Tama. And by this
he would overcome his
fear and get his powerup.( I
could see Usopp giving trouble
to Hera and Prometheus.

E. Franky will fight her because
she once messed up with him
and his robotic stuff already in
this arc.

Or

He would help Vinsmoke Sanji
against Queen and get
something new from Queen.

2. Jimbei is the strongest one roaming around ( Kid โ‰ฅ Law โ‰ฅ Jimbei ) and Usopp hasn't got his fight so far.

3. There is no one for them to fight(CP0 is just there to witness this, for bounty purposes of course, Just like Morgan and Some of them were in WCI).

4. Jimbei is totally fine and is powerful enough to fight Big mom.

5. Big mom isn't serious at all. When she gets to know about perospero's defeat, which is going to be in the upcoming 1-2 chapter, She would be really pissed off and try to finish her fight. She may do anything with her children but if someone tries to harm her children, she will kill them. After all he is the eldest son. (Don't drag WCI pannel where she said she would kill him. Situation is totally different. She was in her hunger plague. Also she can do whatever she wants with her children.)

6. Luffy has been knocked out by Kaido thrice in the onigashima itself and you think Kid/Law could defeat BM with getting knocked out. Oo please.

7. Neither they have adv haki nor they would get it. I know kid might be able to use Adv COC but I don't perceive this without getting knocked out atleast once.

8. Vinsmoke Sanji would help against Big mom, while, Roronoa Zoro, the dragon Slayer, will prepare himself for ZKK.

9. Jimbei hasn't got a powerup so far. He just defeated WsW low diff. This is supposed be the biggest raid in OP history and everyone is supposed to be HALF DEAD by the end of the raid. This is a raid against 2 Yonkos not in Germa Kingdom, where you would one shot everyone.

10. We all know Oda wanks Luffy and he won't let anyone come close to luffy in terms of strength except Zoro( because Zoro is already stronger than Luffy). So Fuck with the KID would be LUFFY'S WB.

11. Only 4 enemies are left: King, Kaido, BM and Queen.
- King might be a serious threat
like Kaido but don't worry Zoro
would take care of King.
- Luffy getting help is off the
table as Zoro, the strongest SH,
would be up there to take care
of Kaido.
- Vinsmoke Sanji might get help
from Franky.

Now there is only BM whom I perceive as a big threat and she can't be defeated by some arrogant fools.

12. Kaido would be defeated by Adv COC punches, Future sight, Ryuo, Black blade, Adv COC attacks from Enma, ASURA, Adv COC dragon blaze, Adv Future sight, Highest level ryuo.

And What do Kid and Law have for Big mom? Punk gibbon??

Tbh I personally think BM won't be defeated in this arc. Even they all aren't enough to take BM down.
There is only one possibility for BM to be defeated and for that Zoro will have to get rid of Kaido quickly.:myman:

Last edited:

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
โ€Ž
Uh, Sanji? Seriously? He's too sick to even scratch a woman...
He has to get rid of it one way or another or he should leave the crew. We don't want shit in the crew. What if his crew mates are about to be killed by BM and Zoro isn't around then what do you think he would do? Anyway remove Vinsmoke Sanji, what do you think now?

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I feel like it shall be prominently Luffy to tackle her because that was perpetually portrayed since the times of FI and only Wano signed somewhat of a distortion but still it's probably just a break and the portrayal was so strong it's tough to think Luffy won't be the one to prominently defeat her if not even in a solo.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
โ€Ž
I feel like it shall be prominently Luffy to tackle her because that was perpetually portrayed since the times of FI and only Wano signed somewhat of a distortion but still it's probably just a break and the portrayal was so strong it's tough to think Luffy won't be the one to prominently defeat her if not even in a solo.
But some fans think Kid would solo her.:risitasad::risitasad:

I had high hopes for BM seeing as she fought a killing intent Kaido to a standstill and laughed it off but the fact that Kaido is fighting quality tiers like Yamato and Luffy and Zoro and going through raids of enemies like its nothingโ€ฆ

While BM gets a half-beaten Law and Hawkins-injured Kid and isnโ€™t two shotting them is quite :lusalty:

They wont, at best Jinbei joins but most probably he will help others prevent the rest of the army interfere with the battles.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
โ€Ž
I had high hopes for BM seeing as she fought a killing intent Kaido to a standstill and laughed it off but the fact that Kaido is fighting quality tiers like Yamato and Luffy and Zoro and going through raids of enemies like its nothingโ€ฆ

While BM gets a half-beaten Law and Hawkins-injured Kid and isnโ€™t two shotting them is quite :lusalty:
Don't worry she won't be defeated.
Post automatically merged:

They wont, at best Jinbei joins but most probably he will help others prevent the rest of the army interfere with the battles.
So you want him to fight fodders?

1) franky is half-useless now that general franky is destroyed.
2) usopp + nami will not add anything meaningful against BM
3) I can see jinbei helping out and he is quite strong and full health
4) sanji is just not gonna fight a woman, at least not anytime soon. Plus queen will be more than enough for him.

But the most important thing is that BM doesn't need to be defeated in this arc. She can flee/turn into lin lin/get thrown in the ocean, along with myriad of possibilities.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
โ€Ž
1) franky is half-useless now that general franky is destroyed.
He has to push himself and he is looking fine in this chapter. I won't acknowledge this as a raid if all the SHs are fine by the end of the raid. Everyone must be half dead. This is a raid against 2 YONKOs.
2) usopp + nami will not add anything meaningful against BM
Nami and Zeus will fight hera. Usopp hasn't got any powerup so far. Everyone got the huge powerups and you think one of the main SHs wouldn't get any?
3) I can see jinbei helping out and he is quite strong and full health
He will.
4) sanji is just not gonna fight a woman, at least not anytime soon. Plus queen will be more than enough for him.
I might agree with this.
But the most important thing is that BM doesn't need to be defeated in this arc. She can flee/turn into lin lin/get thrown in the
That's exactly what I think but it is
just a possibility that I have explained.

The idea of two yonkos getting defeate at the same time doesn't make much sense to me.

It will diminish the impact of Kaido's defeat. No yonko has ever been defeated before (WB is half a yonko, given he was so closed to dying anyways). This arc is 99% about kaido, and BM is just a side character. Her defeat here doesn't contribute to the story.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
โ€Ž
The idea of two yonkos getting defeate at the same time doesn't make much sense to me.

It will diminish the impact of Kaido's defeat. No yonko has ever been defeated before (WB is half a yonko, given he was so closed to dying anyways). This arc is 99% about kaido, and BM is just a side character. Her defeat here doesn't contribute to the story.
Someone thinks exactly the way I do.:steef::steef:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
He has to get rid of it one way or another or he should leave the crew. We don't want shit in the crew. What if his crew mates are about to be killed by BM and Zoro isn't around then what do you think he would do? Anyway remove Vinsmoke Sanji, what do you think now?
Didn't know it was your crew.
:ihaha:

I can see them holding her offnut ssnji won't be apart of that since he doesn't hit women but everyone else doesn't seem bad who know maybe they do better than.law & kid:finally: Nami now has zues franky is a tech monster & water style jinbe :fransuper:

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
โ€Ž
Sanjiโ€™s never fighting a woman lol
I also think so and Queen would already be more than enough for him. Still i can see Jimbei, usopp, nami and Franky fighting BM.
Post automatically merged:

Just waking up to make dumb threads all over again . What the hell wrong with yall ??
Shut up. What makes you think that it is a dumb thread??? Every point is backed by a proper explanation. And don't worry in the next 2-3 chapters, it is going to happen.:holdthisl:

Last edited: