Controversial π™Έπšœ πš‘πšŽ 𝚊 πšπšžπš›πš›πš’ πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 πš–πšžπš›πšπšŽπš›πšŽπš› πš˜πš› πš—πš˜πš?? - π™Όπš›. πšπšŽπš•πš˜πšŠπšπšŽπš πšƒπš›πš’πšŠπš• πš‚πš’πšπš— πš„πš™

G

Gorosei Informer

CoC: Color of Clowns

Gaimon D. Chest
β€Ž
This man is one of my defense attorneys, I'm doomed :shame:
The modest yet bestial elegance found in #3 is why I understand why having fur would be nice. You have the fur naturally cover you, while warming you, and, in the case of a bushy tail, giving you your own natural blanket that can also he used to warm your backside, making sitting on cold places much more tolerable.

Rather than have to deal with tedious clothes while in heat, you simply part the fur and Garchu away.

There's a sublime freedom in your own clothes being a part of your body. Also, from what I've seen from cats, sunbathing with fur is really comfortable.

If mankind can regrow hair, why can humans not be made to grow fur? Just imagine a big sexy tail waving in front of you while you walk through the woods.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
β€Ž
Who needs clothes when you have fur?

#3 is objectively superior.
Oh shit what are you doing
Post automatically merged:

The modest yet bestial elegance found in #3 is why I understand why having fur would be nice. You have the fur naturally cover you, while warming you, and, in the case of a bushy tail, giving you your own natural blanket that can also he used to warm your backside, making sitting on cold places much more tolerable.

Rather than have to deal with tedious clothes while in heat, you simply part the fur and Garchu away.

There's a sublime freedom in your own clothes being a part of your body. Also, from what I've seen from cats, sunbathing with fur is really comfortable.

If mankind can regrow hair, why can humans not be made to grow fur? Just imagine a big sexy tail waving in front of you while you walk through the woods.
The Furry Manifesto by Nameless-san

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
β€Ž

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Of the FC? Furry Club?

Btw you need Prosecutors right? I suggest @Akai2 and @Tekking101 since they're definitely not furries too.
I received an antonymous tip via email containing security footage of an unnamed WorstGen user marathoning Zou arc in the anime

I demand a thorough forensic examination of this footage to determine whether this is Mr. Reloaded or if we indeed have another furry among us.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
β€Ž
I received an antonymous tip via email containing security footage of an unnamed WorstGen user marathoning Zou arc in the anime

I demand a thorough forensic examination of this footage to determine whether this is Mr. Reloaded or if we indeed have another furry among us.
@CoC: Color of Clowns is a confirmed furry just like you