Controversial π™Έπšœ πš‘πšŽ 𝚊 πšπšžπš›πš›πš’ πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 πš–πšžπš›πšπšŽπš›πšŽπš› πš˜πš› πš—πš˜πš?? - π™Όπš›. πšπšŽπš•πš˜πšŠπšπšŽπš πšƒπš›πš’πšŠπš• πš‚πš’πšπš— πš„πš™

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
:endthis:Suuuuuuuper IMPORTANT INFORMATIOOOOOOOOONS!

After a talk with the judge, the jury and the man who you would love to save or burn, The final sign ups are switched drastically to 5th January and the start will be at 8th January! Also, I would like for you to prepare for me characters with which you would like to be associated with as I will need them as I am the court artist. And as so as well I would like for you to keep those as secrets to spice the whole up.
So until 5th January you have a last chance to somehow join that party!

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
:endthis:Suuuuuuuper IMPORTANT INFORMATIOOOOOOOOONS!

After a talk with the judge, the jury and the man who you would love to save or burn, The final sign ups are switched drastically to 5th January and the start will be at 8th January! Also, I would like for you to prepare for me characters with which you would like to be associated with as I will need them as I am the court artist. And as so as well I would like for you to keep those as secrets to spice the whole up.
So until 5th January you have a last chance to somehow join that party!

I wanna me Phoenix.
But this version