Controversial π™Έπšœ πš‘πšŽ 𝚊 πšπšžπš›πš›πš’ πšŠπš—πš 𝚊 πš–πšžπš›πšπšŽπš›πšŽπš› πš˜πš› πš—πš˜πš?? - π™Όπš›. πšπšŽπš•πš˜πšŠπšπšŽπš πšƒπš›πš’πšŠπš• πš‚πš’πšπš— πš„πš™

G

Gorosei Informer

If you're a furry, then you definitely need help kappa.

:afrokappa::kappa:

What's this about you being on trial for sussy furry allegations?
You're Mr Furreloaded right? Or Mr RelOwOded?

From the immensely specific, detailed, explicit, steamy fanfics @Mr. Reloaded sends me of Pedro x Explosives, Wanda x Jinbei (A Fish Called Wanda tribute), Bariete x Luffys mum, I can vouch Mr Reloaded is definitely a furry.

Sorry @Mr. Reloaded you should have called Marco Pineapple, Ace Attorney or @SaulGoodman or even this guy!:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
β€Ž
If you're a furry, then you definitely need help kappa.

:afrokappa::kappa:

What's this about you being on trial for sussy furry allegations?
You're Mr Furreloaded right? Or Mr RelOwOded?

From the immensely specific, detailed, explicit, steamy fanfics @Mr. Reloaded sends me of Pedro x Explosives, Wanda x Jinbei (A Fish Called Wanda tribute), Barite x Luffys mum, I can vouch Mr Reloaded is definitely a furry.

Sorry @Mr. Reloaded you should have called Marco Pineapple, Ace Attorney or @SaulGoodman or even this guy!:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
β€Ž
G

Gorosei Informer

The evidence present forward is a misunderstanding, everyone will see soon enough.
:gokulaugh::pepebusi::pepecroc::broocry::ihaha::saden:

Now this is gonna be interesting! I look forward to this!
I'm sorry, I know you tagged me to help but the opportunity to troll here is funny!

Be proud of your love for Vaporeon like me and @AdmiralKoniroryu are!
Espeon a baddie too NGL and Flareon got me acting up too.

(I'm gonna regret these jokes lmfao)