👖 Satoru vs Ryomen Sukuna

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah
Kashimo will probably do sum but will get the jogo treatment
Sukuna might aswelll use his lighting ce properties to one shot kashimo
We still don't know who "the person that will teach you about love is".

Since Gojo himself said he couldn't reach Sukuna (although the congratulations at the end might be this but im not sure).

Kashimo might actually be that guy lmfao

Was wrong about the chapter number (I know it's 230-234) but here:

The cast is talking about if Gojo remembers he has to save Megumi.

And Kashimo tells them not to worry about it.

This and a few other moments make it seem like Kashimo knew what Sukuna was doing and that Gojo was screwed.

It might just be that they're a Sukuna wanker (like us lol) but re-reading Kashimo scenes I'm getting that vibe.

Was wrong about the chapter number (I know it's 230-234) but here:

The cast is talking about if 👖 remembers he has to save Megumi.

And Kashimo tells them not to worry about it.

This and a few other moments make it seem like Kashimo knew what Sukuna was doing and that 👖 was screwed.

It might just be that they're a Sukuna wanker (like us lol) but re-reading Kashimo scenes I'm getting that vibe.
Doubt he knew how mahoraga works tho
Not even gojo and his 6 eyes realised

Doubt he knew how mahoraga works tho
Not even 👖 and his 6 eyes realised
But if Kashimo did that would mean Kashimo is KasHIMo.

Also wasn’t Kashimo the strongest 400 years ago? Gojo is the “strongest sorcerer in the modern era.”

Should I start a Kashimo agenda or nah?

Obviously Sukuna beats him, but a Kashimo > Gojo agenda might be strong in a few chapters

But if Kashimo did that would mean Kashimo is KasHIMo.

Also wasn’t Kashimo the strongest 400 years ago? 👖 is the “strongest sorcerer in the modern era.”

Should I start a Kashimo agenda or nah?

Obviously Sukuna beats him, but a Kashimo > 👖 agenda might be strong in a few chapters
Its 50/50 with kashimo
Might be the same as madara vs might guy
Or sukuna one taps

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The og voters for 2 years before the leaks were made common knowledge.

Hold this L, 👖 garrison
:kuzanshut:
@Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @Reign @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @BangOO🍅 @CartoonHeroes @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Power @ZoroMazino @Seth @Halyup @Amparezy @Chocolatemuppet @Blother Fertitta @Jaguark101 @BeardedDragon @Keeper @Sslayer @Croci @Luffy bin Dragon @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhulu @MUUGEN @park_min young @Goodman Grey @CrispyTokwa @JayKitetsu @kyokasuigetsu00

:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risiup:

Rejoice those who had realised true greatness from the start for the Fake Fraudulent Era is officially over,
:cheers:
Congrats

@Luslec @RayanOO @Nidai_Kitetsu @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobra ? I think you jumped ship bich...
@Debanv @ReggieZoldyck21 @lsrafil @EmperorKinyagi @Oblivion @Welkin @Shishi @SevenSamurai @Rhea @m0nst3Rx @Law-sama @SLC_Girl @matt245 @Suave Slav @Meowy @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Underworld Broker @Medieval Era @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Enzo @meho_meho @Raganio @Taixu @Warine @LeMillion1999 @kapuis

For the 7th and last time, this time for Official I can finally say-

Now let's all respect the Pinnacle of Jujustu, The Narrated Honoured One, The King of Curses that ruled over the golden age of Jujustu with an Iron Fist,
Ryomen Sukuna

:steef:

There is no way I voted in this poll, I’ve only read a dozen chapters of this series and never formed an actual opinion…then again, I also smoke half an ounce of pot every single day, so it’s entirely possible I was just in a fugue state. Either way, LOL @ JDB :emohiyo:

The og voters for 2 years before the leaks were made common knowledge.

Hold this L, 👖 garrison
:kuzanshut:
@Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @Reign @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @BangOO🍅 @CartoonHeroes @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Power @ZoroMazino @Seth @Halyup @Amparezy @Chocolatemuppet @Blother Fertitta @Jaguark101 @BeardedDragon @Keeper @Sslayer @Croci @Luffy bin Dragon @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhulu @MUUGEN @park_min young @Goodman Grey @CrispyTokwa @JayKitetsu @kyokasuigetsu00

:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risiup:

Rejoice those who had realised true greatness from the start for the Fake Fraudulent Era is officially over,
:cheers:
Congrats

@Luslec @RayanOO @Nidai_Kitetsu @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobra ? I think you jumped ship bich...
@Debanv @ReggieZoldyck21 @lsrafil @EmperorKinyagi @Oblivion @Welkin @Shishi @SevenSamurai @Rhea @m0nst3Rx @Law-sama @SLC_Girl @matt245 @Suave Slav @Meowy @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Underworld Broker @Medieval Era @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Enzo @meho_meho @Raganio @Taixu @Warine @LeMillion1999 @kapuis

For the 7th and last time, this time for Official I can finally say-

Now let's all respect the Pinnacle of Jujustu, The Narrated Honoured One, The King of Curses that ruled over the golden age of Jujustu with an Iron Fist,
Ryomen Sukuna

:steef:

Lol I also voted for Sukuna not because Heian Sukuna can win but Megukuna can

He is the fraud one

lets wait for Sukunas trump card if he shows something from his arsenal that is stronger than 10s and bypass infinity then yes but he has nothing which he admits this chapter
If he doesn’t have 10S and doesn’t need to hide his cards from the students he approaches the domain portion of the battle in a completely different manner. Why are you ignoring this?

lets wait for Sukunas trump card if he shows something from his arsenal that is stronger than 10s and bypass infinity then yes but he has nothing which he admits this chapter
He just has to show something more lethal than cuts and then he would win the domain clashes.

he admits this chapter
Man you really are coping.
Post automatically merged:

If he doesn’t have 10S and doesn’t need to hide his cards from the students he approaches the domain portion of the battle in a completely different manner. Why are you ignoring this?
Because he's not genuinely arguing he's delusional.