Chapter Discussion 1013 - Important differences between English and Spanish translation

(1013 spoilers)
Hi, i read the spanish translation of One Piece, and i came across the english version of the final panel and i noticed its quite different. I think the english translation missed some important details that make the scene so much powerful.
Even the parts that have the same meaning, i enjoyed the way its expressed in the spanish translation.

English translation

Spanish translation

Spanish version, translated to english, as literal as i could.

-Since the beggining i knew this would be the result. (Basically same meaning)

-At the end, you were just another fool that got a powerful weapon that doesnt know how to use
(the spanish translation has more context, Kaido compares Luffy to previous opponents he may have faced in the past. Hes clearly talking about how Luffy unlocking advanced conquerous doesnt mean hes nearly at his level yet)

-Humans never lose hope... no
They dont stop believing!!... thats annoying... thats what makes them dangerous!!

(english translation isnt as clear here, Kaidos words can be interpreted as if its dangerous for humans to not abandon faith because they get cocky, but what he means is that humans are so dangerous because they never lose hope.)

-Its been a long time since anyone made me lose my cool like this... i think i commited a mistake...
(basically the same)

-Instead of throwing you off, i should have cut you head and declared my victory
(same)

The final panel, which for me is the clear difference why the english translation doesnt have the same aura to it.

-NOW EVERYONE WILL STILL THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME
(Oda is talking directly at us here. Hes saying, yeah you thought Luffy could defeat the Yonko Kaido, and you still do, despite Kaido being clearly so superior that he had the chance to cut Luffy's head if he wanted to, he could have killed Luffy right here. We know that at the end Luffy will win somehow, but its not going to be any easy, and it will probably require a lot of luck, the odds are stacked against the alliance but them succeeding is what will make it so legendary)

-BUT DO YOU EVEN STILL BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT...?
(Kaido questions if its even posible that Luffy's spirit is not broken after getting beaten up so hard, he showed him that he had no chance to defeat him at this moment. Even Kaido aknowledged for never losing his smile during battle, and compared him to Roger and other legends, so for him to question Luffy's will now, it means that he completely destroyed him)

This final panel is very serious, and i think that the English translation doesnt hold the same weight, the way its written is way more generic, like the many times Kaido has gotten a serious blow on Luffy. This time is clearly different, but the translation doesnt reflect that.

(1013 spoilers)
Hi, i read the spanish translation of One Piece, and i came across the english version of the final panel and i noticed its quite different. I think the english translation missed some important details that make the scene so much powerful.
Even the parts that have the same meaning, i enjoyed the way its expressed in the spanish translation.

English translation

Spanish translation

Spanish version, translated to english, as literal as i could.

-Since the beggining i knew this would be the result. (Basically same meaning)

-At the end, you were just another fool that got a powerful weapon that doesnt know how to use
(the spanish translation has more context, Kaido compares Luffy to previous opponents he may have faced in the past. Hes clearly talking about how Luffy unlocking advanced conquerous doesnt mean hes nearly at his level yet)

-Humans never lose hope... no
They dont stop believing!!... thats annoying... thats what makes them dangerous!!

(english translation isnt as clear here, Kaidos words can be interpreted as if its dangerous for humans to not abandon faith because they get cocky, but what he means is that humans are so dangerous because they never lose hope.)

-Its been a long time since anyone made me lose my cool like this... i think i commited a mistake...
(basically the same)

-Instead of throwing you off, i should have cut you head and declared my victory
(same)

The final panel, which for me is the clear difference why the english translation doesnt have the same aura to it.

-NOW EVERYONE WILL STILL THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME
(Oda is talking directly at us here. Hes saying, yeah you thought Luffy could defeat the Yonko Kaido, and you still do, despite Kaido being clearly so superior that he had the chance to cut Luffy's head if he wanted to, he could have killed Luffy right here. We know that at the end Luffy will win somehow, but its not going to be any easy, and it will probably require a lot of luck, the odds are stacked against the alliance but them succeeding is what will make it so legendary)

-BUT DO YOU EVEN STILL BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT...?
(Kaido questions if its even posible that Luffy's spirit is not broken after getting beaten up so hard, he showed him that he had no chance to defeat him at this moment. Even Kaido aknowledged for never losing his smile during battle, and compared him to Roger and other legends, so for him to question Luffy's will now, it means that he completely destroyed him)

This final panel is very serious, and i think that the English translation doesnt hold the same weight, the way its written is way more generic, like the many times Kaido has gotten a serious blow on Luffy. This time is clearly different, but the translation doesnt reflect that.
this indeed looks powerful but let us see what viz will say about it......and you are slightly off about one sentence....

this means that Luffy CoC imbued technique is powerful but still not using it properly...so indirectly implies that all Luffy needs to use it in a right away to be on next level.....in other words, Luffy has all the tools that required to beat Kaido but he just needs to maximize the output by optimizing the usage of his arsenal.....either way, let us see how true this translation is....