Powers & Abilities 102 confirms Zoro is not VC nor is he second strongest.

Didnt Zoro fans do the same ?:choppawhat:
Anyway they create threads that have facts and they are not meant to overshadow anyone else's accomplishments, no one mentions sanji in the Zoro threads. And if we talk about those who are just trolling, then there are a lot of them. But you are serious and keep proving that Zoro is not a vice-captain or something like that. This is a cope thread that is not constructed by facts

Anyway they create threads that have facts and they are not meant to overshadow anyone else's accomplishments, no one mentions sanji in the Zoro threads. And if we talk about those who are just trolling, then there are a lot of them. But you are serious and keep proving that Zoro is not a vice-captain or something like that. This is a cope thread that is not constructed by facts
This is literally my first thread on the matter

Firstly you can see, the reader asks 2 questions.

Question 1
"Hello Odacchi, judging from the color spread of chapter 1031, Bepo is the No.2 of Heart Pirates?!"

Question 2
I was surprised since I thought him, Penguin, and Shachi are all No.2s. So is Bepo (sulong form?) the strongest out of them?

Most fans embrassingly interpreted Oda speaking about the colourspread in terms of strength. Contray....before this SBS was released, most fans were under the consensus that it shows Vice Captains. Oda outright debunks this...so they change goalposts and say it depicts the second strongest.
that's true if thats what it says

there are 2 parts to this question definitely..so you can't generalize one's answer and pertain it to the initial question.

Hey flops, yes im talking about you Zoro fans that have the interpretation skills of a child. Need help ? Alright.

The Question

Hello Odacchi, judging from the color spread of chapter 1031, Bepo is the No.2 of Heart Pirates?! I was surprised since I thought him, Penguin, and Shachi are all No.2s. So is Bepo (sulong form?) the strongest out of them?

Firstly you can see, the reader asks 2 questions.

Question 1
"Hello Odacchi, judging from the color spread of chapter 1031, Bepo is the No.2 of Heart Pirates?!"

Question 2
I was surprised since I thought him, Penguin, and Shachi are all No.2s. So is Bepo (sulong form?) the strongest out of them?

Most fans embrassingly interpreted Oda speaking about the colourspread in terms of strength. Contray....before this SBS was released, most fans were under the consensus that it shows Vice Captains. Oda outright debunks this...so they change goalposts and say it depicts the second strongest.

This is infactual. Why ? Because of the basis of the question and the way Oda answered.

Oda wasnt answering why Bepo was on the Colourspread. He was answering who was stronger between Bepo and the other 2 fodders.

As you can see the question was asked here.

"I was surprised since I thought him, Penguin, and Shachi are all No.2s. So is Bepo (sulong form?) the strongest out of them?"

Then Oda answered it.
"Penguin and Shachi are more reliable in normal circumstances, but those two have seen Bepo's sulong transformation, so they acknowledge that "combat wise Bepo is superior!""

---------

And whilst Oda outright blantently confimed Zoro isnt VC or RHM...he also never stated zero inkling about whether it was about strength. Again a stupid fan interpretation that uses Oda's second answer against him. And to further this point....Bepo himself isnt even the second strongest. He is weaker than Jean Bart...shown pre timeskip with Jean having better feats. However of course Bepo is put there because hes literally a fraud and no different than Usopp

This literally no different to Burgess being above Shiryu.
--------

So yes flops,

- Oda has confirmed that not all are Vice Captains.
- And that he picked between No 2.'s of each crews ( crews that have multiple) to make appearence. Meaning he doesnt really show a specific view on heiarchy
- And since Bepo was picked instead of Jean....it also doesnt show the second strongest.

Best of all....Zoro bought his way into the Colourspread, because it was his colourspread. And he wouldve always been in it regardless of it being swordsman or this.

Either way the highlight for me was how quick Oda was to deny it. That he deffo didnt want no one to get the wrong idea lmao.

"Same goes for Zoro, not everyone on there holds the position of vice captain"

:pepecopium:

Was Jean Bart ever treated as a prominent member of the Heart Pirates? It always seemed to be Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin with Bepo on top; like how in Kid's crew, it's Killer, Heat, and Wire with Killer on top. Both have three prominent members with only one of them being the heavy hitter.
Post automatically merged:

Hierarchy

Heart Pirates
Law
Bepo (right-hand)
Shachi
Penguin
Fodder (includes Jean Bart)

Kid Pirates
Kid
Killer (right-hand)
Heat