Episode Discussion 1062 is one of the best one piece episodes ever

The episode thread is not out yet but yes, in terms of animation it was one of the best episode of one piece ever if not straight up the best so far. Almost 20 minutes of uninterrupted sakuga, some people may complain about the auras but I liked them.
The auras looked great on zoro. It was a obvious homage to the killer vs zoro fight (as it was storyboarded by the same guy)

And it had some of the best boarding
Then you clearly haven't watch early piece
and animation I’ve seen come out from this series
overanimating =/= good

This shit was so overanimated it became bad.
Even better then the Yamato and Luffy attack
Dude, that was dogshit as well

Normies thinking that flashy animations = good...
This shit was disgusting to look at. They overanimated every single frame so it all looked like a pile of shit running around with no direction.

overanimating =/= good

This shit was disgusting to look at. They overanimated every single frame so it all looked like a pile of shit running around with no direction.
Early One Piece was notoriously known for its slow lackluster boarding. Even great animation couldn’t save it.

“overanimating =/= good“ “overanimating” explain this too me

“Normies thinking that flashy animations = good.“
You do know that “flashy” animation can still have great Key animation right?

overanimating =/= good

Shut up retarded Lanji simp, before I bitch slap you

I couldn’t believe what I saw. Amazing directing, fantastic storyboarding by Ishizuka, and crazy animation.

Definitely a rewatch for me
Mixed for me.

The great part were just :steef:. The best in post TS

King especially was GOAT in this episode. I felt he was the protagonist and arc boss at the same time! :steef:
Definitely the MVP

But then they also overdid the auras as usual in some part of the episode, resulting in us not being able to follow stuff clearly due to all that flashiness. Plus, the "cubes" stuff too, but at least they didn't put cubes in the final part of the episode

Some people have short memories so allow me to refresh yours. That was Zoro’s last best fight against Pica…7 years ago.

Look how minimal and clear the auras were with their duels while it still felt like watching One Piece.

After reading all the comments in the community of people creaming their pants over Zoro’s lightsaber fights, minecraft blocks and nuke shots, i’ve lost all hope to see the animation before Wano back in the next arc.

Last edited:

overanimating =/= good

How the fuck does something get "overanimated"? LMAO the level of delusion of the hatters are off the charts.

You just salty because theres no way anyone in their right minds could ever hope of saying Queen could ever be compared to King.

Some people have short memories so allow me to refresh yours. That was Zoro’s last best fight against Pica…7 years ago.

Look how minimal and clear the auras were with their duels while it still felt like watching One Piece.

After reading all the comments in the community of people creaming their pants over Zoro’s lightsaber fights, minecraft blocks blocks and nuke shots, i’ve lost all hope to see the animation before Wano back in the next arc.
LMAOOOOO

Imagine thinking that this dogshit ass pica fight is better than Zoro vs King in the anime

Zoro vs Pica was ass in the anime
The animation was trash

You mfs are out of your minds