Episode Discussion 1071 was amazing but I have one massive issue with it..

Nagamine’s directing was super slow at moments. The Hiyori part didn’t need to be as long as it was.
Post automatically merged:

I feel like this episode would’ve been way better if we had a different director. Nagamine’s boards were fantastic but it was clear his directing wasn’t great at moments

Nagamine's directing of episode 1071 was very faithful to the manga chapter. Everything was portrayed and directed as it was in the manga. I prefer the anime episode over the manga chapter, it adds something else that we did not have when reading the chapter.

However, the episode could have been more different than the manga, like Ishitani did with episode 1015 or like we had for Zoro vs King.

You don't need to say all the time in all media that certain thing was good. It is already common sense of people.

For example latest hero movies that were shit but yet some people were constantly bragging it for being good.
Not really?

Like, if something is good, people will still clarify its good lol.

Not really?

Like, if something is good, people will still clarify its good lol.
Nope. What I'm saying is that the better the content the less media they will have and more close talk between people will be bragging about how good it is. I guess this explains better my point.

Nope. What I'm saying is that the better the content the less media they will have and more close talk between people will be bragging about how good it is. I guess this explains better my point.
Even then, not really? I don't really get what your saying.

And I fail to see how this post is a demonstration of that point.