Versus Battle 15 finger Sukuna vs the Naruto verse

15 finger Sukuna's level in Naruto is:

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
15 fingers Sukuna is Immortal isn't he?

You need ( or not ) to give him 20 fingers so he resurrects 100% and then you can kill him.

Wouldnt he just regenerate if killed while at 15 fingers?
Why would he be immortal at 15 fingers but not at 20 lol? If you mean like there will be residues of him in the fingers then probably some but nothing special.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Why would he be immortal at 15 fingers but not at 20 lol? If you mean like there will be residues of him in the fingers then probably some but nothing special.
Even tho.

Gojo showcased beyond speed of light feats. Sukuna should not be far slower.

Speed wouldnt be issue.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Even tho.

Gojo showcased beyond speed of light feats. Sukuna should not be far slower.

Speed wouldnt be issue.
Beyond light speed? When? If you mean when he brought Yuji to Jogo, that wasn't light speed, let alone beyond it.

Immortal? Do you mean like being a curse and so on? Because Sukuna was killed lol. He's got great regen tho.
no proof he was killed or defeated

as a curse his regeneration supersedes that of almost others
lost limbs , he's replacing it
ripped out heart he can do that as well, the difference is very few people in the naruto verse have that luxury

two criteria of people who can
1. large chakra reserves
2. attacks that counter regeneration

for number 2 sasuke with his amaterasu comes to mind which counters his regeneration
hashirama , naruto with their regeneration can withstand a lot of damage
mahoraga had a heightened form of this where it could actually adapt as well
most other characters no matter how fast or whatever dojutsu within the range of dismantle are getting ripped to shreds

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
no proof he was killed or defeated
Lanji, he died. Unless you think he died of old age or something like that, he was obviously killed. Which means he isn't/wasn't immortal. Which is what I was telling Seth.

Lanji, he died. Unless you think he died of old age or something like that, he was obviously killed. Which means he isn't/wasn't immortal. Which is what I was telling Seth.
how did ryuma in one piece die at the age of 40 if he was never defeated
curses arent immortal but the average ones regenerate
being the strongest one, his would feel pretty damn close to immortal for naruto characters.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Probably from a disease or something. Do you think Sukuna died from a disease??

Yeah I said he has great regen, but is not immortal.
as a human he had to have died of natural causes
otherwise
they would have mentioned people were successful in putting him down
what they highlighted was in the golden era 1000s of sorcerers tried to and were all defeated.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
as a human he had to have died of natural causes
otherwise
they would have mentioned people were successful in putting him down
what they highlighted was in the golden era 1000s of sorcerers tried to and were all defeated.
Yeah I guess we'll find out how he died soon. Tbh, I don't think it was due to natural causes.

JJK verse finds bare supersonic speed to be the Top Tier of their verse, Naoya was breaking the sound barrier or something at his fastest. I can easily argue hypersonic genin as Gaara's sand could outspeed point blank explosions and Lee, Naruto and Sasuke surpass that speed.

Then the Naruto verse has high level sealing techniques to bypass immortality

Sukuna's cleave technique only works on non sensors and dojutsu users, they will see blades and then dodge them. Assuming they can't, Sukuna can't hurt characters like Gaara(who basically tanked a nuke from deidara), 4th and 3rd Raikage (who have bijuu level chakra that only a portion of can vape mountains in the TBB, and the best we've seen from Sukuna is city level shit) and higher.

He's at best Kage level but is slower than nealy all relevant fighters