Break Week .

If king above luffy you better make a 4 1/2 yonko thread
No need for that pre Udon Luffy sucks I am talking about the fake title thats why his bounty is high also check these if you think I am a King hater or Sanji fan:
King = Ben > Marco > Katakuri :goyea:
By the way I was defending the dude since day 1 unlike you who were shitting on King :cheers: see your post in the king fanclub, first page

Last edited:
1.47 billion.
Post automatically merged:

Why is Oda revealing the bounty of a prominent beast pirate member like King in a vivrecard when Queen and Jack had theirs in the manga?

This is becoming a habit and I bet we probably will not have the Warlords' in the manga either.

Last edited:
People are only guessing Kings bounty being 1,33billion because of 2 things.

1. Sanji and Zoro have a similar bounty at the moment. But the only reason for that was, that zoro skipped an entire arc so his bounty couldn't rise.

2. Marcos bounty is only 1,37 billion. Yeah, so what? Who says that Marco is stronger than King? Did Oda state that somewhere or why are people hyping up Marco that much? He fought in his hybrid form against a base King and a normal zoan Queen and was sweating. Not only that, but he also didn't deal any damage whatsoever to both of them. Queen didn't fight Marco all out, neither did King. So stop hyping this dude up, he is just a 1st Commander nothing more.

Even to this Chapter King isn't fighting in his hybrid Form against Zoro while Sanji was able to push Queen into his hybrid form.

We have to remember that Sanji was fighting a base King and a hybrid Queen at the same time. Why wasn't he able to push King to his hybrid form aswell? Thats right, its because it isn't enough and because King is much stronger than Queen.

So the difference between Kings and Queens Bounties will be big.

There should be at least a difference of 200 million + Which would give King a bounty of minimum 1,52 billion+