Break Week .

The difference is minimal when it didn’t even exceed a 100 mil
Like c’mon
Even in this we will say it’s too big? Lol
They are so close wtf! Lol
70 million is not minimal. Minimal would be like you guys predicted King and Queen with a difference of 10 million. King got a higher bounty than Marco by 20 million which is more minimal than what you think about king and queen. But even with a 20 million difference it still shows that he is stronger otherwise his bounty wouldn't be higher. I have to admit though that I am a bit disappointed. I thought King would have a bounty of at least 1,5b.

70 million is not minimal. Minimal would be like you guys predicted King and Queen with a difference of 10 million. King got a higher bounty than Marco by 20 million which is more minimal than what you think about king and queen. But even with a 20 million difference it still shows that he is stronger otherwise his bounty wouldn't be higher. I have to admit though that I am a bit disappointed. I thought King would have a bounty of at least 1,5b.
I swear if it was 10 mil
You guys would have stated that 10 mil is big difference
And 1 mil is the close target lol
Hhhh
It’s minimal… and everybody who knows this show know it!

"So bounty = Strength?? So queen is stronger than kata by a huge margin. Kid and law shits on zoro . Luffy low diffs zoro . Who is who is stronger than zoro by light years."
Yall zoro idiots must be about the dumbest mofos in this world .

"So bounty = Strength?? So queen is stronger than kata by a huge margin. Kid and law shits on zoro . Luffy low diffs zoro . Who is who is stronger than zoro by light years."
Yall zoro idiots must be about the dumbest mofos in this world .
Are you stupid? Where in the world are Kid and Law stronger than Zoro? :suresure::suresure:
Not one of them had even close enough feats like Zoro had against both Kaido and Big Mom.
Zoro is a close relative to Luffy, he will never low diff Zoro. High diff at minimum.

Are you stupid? Where in the world are Kid and Law stronger than Zoro? :suresure::suresure:
Not one of them had even close enough feats like Zoro had against both Kaido and Big Mom.
Zoro is a close relative to Luffy, he will never low diff Zoro. High diff at minimum.
He said it to show how dumb is your argument, 70 mil difference is almost nothing so keep copong because of you measure strength by bounties king and queen almost the same clown.

Yes that is what I thought clown. You guys don't know how to read first of all . You saw the message in quotations and still deduced that I was saying kid is stronger than zoro, when am tryna tell your dumbass that bounty has not only to with strength but also infamy therefore King having a higher bounty than Marco and queen is not a confirmation that he is stronger. But once again its nun new . Yall zoro idiots have an IQ equivalent to the boiling point of helium.

Yes that is what I thought clown. You guys don't know how to read first of all . You saw the message in quotations and still deduced that I was saying kid is stronger than zoro, when am tryna tell your dumbass that bounty has not only to with strength but also infamy therefore King having a higher bounty than Marco and queen is not a confirmation that he is stronger. But once again its nun new . Yall zoro idiots have an IQ equivalent to the boiling point of helium.
Maybe his English is not strong… give the guy a break lol

Well but this time the Bounty made much sense. King dominated Marco who has a lower bounty than him. Marco overpowered Queen who has a lower bounty than him. Bountys can be accurate in some times.

That’s a surprise, I really did think 1.33 billion was a cert.

Current biggest non-Emperor bounty that we know of (if we count Luffy), bigger than Marco and Katakuri, not as close to Queen as commonly thought.

Beckman I think will be in the 1.4 region now, putting him that bit above the others, but still in their ballpark and below Luffy. Shiryu will be highest when he gets his final bounty but right now should be smaller than Katakuri.

Okay, so Jack Is almost as strong as Katakuri.
That doesn't necessarily need to be the case. We all saw how reckless Jack was and how much destruction he caused in zou. He attacked stupidly admirals and got his butt kicked. Jacks bounty is mostly because of his recklessnes. But we shouldn't underestimate him since I see him equal to sulong inuarashi in his hybrid form.

Well but this time the Bounty made much sense. King dominated Marco who has a lower bounty than him. Marco overpowered Queen who has a lower bounty than him. Bountys can be accurate in some times.
When did king dominate Marco?? In which panel do you see kkng dominating Marco..again here with crappy ass takes