Break Week .

Zoro's role is based on strength

So if a little threatens this foundation, Zoro fans will show a sense of insecurity or even hysteria
And what exactly would the threat be? ZKK not happening? Do you know what a difference between a normal theory and a foreshadowing is? A Theory can take place but can also be wrong. A foreshadowing of something happens almost 100% of the time. Now take a guess what ZKK is based on. :goyea:

Foreshadowing often comes from the excessive interpretation of fans
Except on this foreshadowing there is nothing much to be interpreted. Its obvious. Look at the Cover Page from Chapter 784 where zoro sits on a grave stone with the number 944 on it. He also wears a shirt with the symbol of death on it and the word ultimo which means final. Before we had no other context but that zoro would die at the chapter 944 but that number was not reffering to the chapter. Instead it is reffering to kaidos vivre card number which is 0994. Why would oda choose such a number which reffers to the art cover of chapter 784 if he isn't foreshadowing something? Even zoros vivre card is hinting us that he wants to exterminate an oni and not just hunt pirates. Exterminate means killing something off. Not defeating or anything like that. Do you see the difference of just a theory and a unambiguously foreshadowing which ZKK is? I can provide you the cover art if you are too lazy or the exact vivre card of zoro. Deniying this is straing up ignorance.

Except on this foreshadowing there is nothing much to be interpreted. Its obvious. Look at the Cover Page from Chapter 784 where zoro sits on a grave stone with the number 944 on it. He also wears a shirt with the symbol of death on it and the word ultimo which means final. Before we had no other context but that zoro would die at the chapter 944 but that number was not reffering to the chapter. Instead it is reffering to kaidos vivre card number which is 0994. Why would oda choose such a number which reffers to the art cover of chapter 784 if he isn't foreshadowing something? Even zoros vivre card is hinting us that he wants to exterminate an oni and not just hunt pirates. Exterminate means killing something off. Not defeating or anything like that. Do you see the difference of just a theory and a unambiguously foreshadowing which ZKK is? I can provide you the cover art if you are too lazy or the exact vivre card of zoro. Deniying this is straing up ignorance.
This so-called foreshadowing is countless in Op

I won't believe it until I see some real evidence

You get to decide what i do If ZKkaidou happens:goyea:
Join the Legion Buddy. I mean you dont need to downplay Zoro for Sanji to look better.

Actualy the more respect you show to Zoro, the better Sanji will look even if their rivality arent serious.

By downplaying Zoro you indirectly lower Sanji even more.

Luffy fans on the otherhand wont and cant Care cause their fave by the end of the day gonna win.

You dont need to make a kick decision, think of this carefully.

Join the Legion Buddy. I mean you dont need to downplay Zoro for Sanji to look better.

Actualy the more respect you show to Zoro, the better Sanji will look even if their rivality arent serious.

By downplaying Zoro you indirectly lower Sanji even more.

Luffy fans on the otherhand wont and cant Care cause their fave by the end of the day gonna win.

You dont need to make a kick decision, think of this carefully.
This is why i always have the belief some Sanji fans really don't a damn about their boy, hating on Zoro gives them far more satisfaction even at the cost of Sanji looking even worse:jordanmf:

The funny thing is, this same exact bullshit happened with the whole "Zoro going to fight Kaidou or not" .Pre 997, Zoro fans got mocked endlessly on WG and Reddit for thinking that Zoro will go fight Kaidou, something that apparently "never hapened before" from their own word, and how Zoro is just a lowly subordinate of Luffy, and only Luffy can fight the Big Bad; Zoro is stuck with Apoo, how will he find the time to go to Kaidou and shit, and Zoro with Enma meant nothing...
And after 997, everyone and their mom acted like it's obvious that Zoro is going to the rooftop and they predicted it like they are somekind of prophets or something.
Feels like the cycle is repeating again

The funny thing is, this same exact bullshit happened with the whole "Zoro going to fight Kaidou or not" .Pre 997, Zoro fans got mocked endlessly on WG and Reddit for thinking that Zoro will go fight Kaidou, something that apparently "never hapened before" from their own word, and how Zoro is just a lowly subordinate of Luffy, and only Luffy can fight the Big Bad; Zoro is stuck with Apoo, how will he find the time to go to Kaidou and shit, and Zoro with Enma meant nothing...
And after 997, everyone and their mom acted like it's obvious that Zoro is going to the rooftop and they predicted it like they are somekind of prophets or something.
what a misery :josad:
living in endless circle of pain

imagine being zkk non believer :giogio:

oda plz hurry up and put an end of this with zkk

they can't endure more :crybeard:

but you know
I thank them for being this salty
cuz it make zoro moments 10X times the enjoyment
:ronalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Enjoy the video made by Shonen Jump and the comments !
King, Ryuma and a Dragon :cheers:

@mly90 @Finalbeta @Peroroncino @ConquistadoR @Zowo @HA001 @nik87 @Daikenki @God Ward @Demongodzolo @SinOfGreed @Fenaker @stairs-kun
why oda at this time in particular ?!

why now ?!
shouldn't this be before wano start or at 937 ?
why now ?

:myman:

before chapter 997, those idiots mock zoro and the fandom.
But when the table is turned, they play the victim card and try to claim the moral high ground. Hypocrites :kayneshrug: