Break Week .

Everything Oda wrote contridicts those Vivre Cards.

Vivre Card:
- King RHM of Kaido

Manga:
- Calamties/All Stars protectors of Kaido

Vivre Card:
- King leader of All Stars

Manga:
- Get berated by Queen, and Queen doesnt listen to his orders. King opts to leading Tobbi Roppo. People who Jack also leads, and Queen as well

Vivre Card:
- Second to Kaido

Manga
- Queen has better feats, and there isnt more than 3 combat panels where he isnt potrayed near Queen.

——————

Vivre Card seems to be wrriten by someone who wants so badly for King to be impressive. When in truth Oda sees him as another Smoothie background character instead of a Katakuri.

Vivre Card:
- King RHM of Kaido

Manga:

Vivre Card:

Manga:
- Get berated by Queen, and Queen doesnt listen to his orders. King opts to leading Tobbi Roppo. People who Jack also leads, and Queen as well

Vivre Card:
- Second to Kaido

Manga
- Queen has better feats, and there isnt more than 3 combat panels where he isnt potrayed near Queen.

——————

Vivre Card seems to be wrriten by someone who wants so badly for King to be impressive. When in truth Oda sees him as another Smoothie background character instead of a Katakuri.
You finally back to your senses after creating stupid King wanks

S

stealthblack

Zoro would have made for a very spicey MC.

His strenght was recognized not to be inferior to Luffy several times and even more importantly he affirmed he would have taken over the crew if Luffy would not have been able to show to be potent enough.

Dont get me wrong King and Queen > Katakuri in strength. But Oda gave Katakuri the better potrayal within his own crew. Something he didnt give to King. He barely even gave him panel-time like Smoothie.
:lusalty:I see
You still have a bit of wank in you

But not a problem
Smoothie >= Cracker =< King/Queen

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Vivre Card:
- King RHM of Kaido

Manga:

Vivre Card:

Manga:

Vivre Card:
- Second to Kaido

Manga

——————

You abandoned King wank?:josad:

You abandoned King wank?:josad:
He let me down. He didnt solo Marco onpanel nor is he gonna have a cool aerial battle with Sanji. And he also did fuck all whilst I was gone. Thats like 80-90% of my interest in him gone. Now I only like his design. I hope Oda does something with him….its like he doesnt care about him.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
He let me down. He didnt solo Marco onpanel nor is he gonna have a cool aerial battle with Sanji. And he also did fuck all whilst I was gone. Thats like 80-90% of my interest in him gone. Now I only like his design. I hope Oda does something with him….its like he doesnt care about him.
So you thought that - Sanji > King > Marco?

Soloing Marco is a tough matter because of his stamina. He would have needed more time but we clearly saw Marco in clear danger while King left that fight pretty much clean lol.