Votes: 56 83.6%
  • Worstgensucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
By the time Vegapunk created the Pacifista, Judge already had made the enhancements on his children and also built an entire army of clone soldiers.

That's some Star Wars level of achievement.
Vegapunk might get more hype story-wise, but so far, Judge seems to be the one with the most advanced stuff.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
:kaidowhat:

Yeah, both the op and my post talk about Vegapunk and Sanji :kobeha:
sanji was mentioned as an invention this is about the inventors just because sanji was mentioned doesn't mean this is about him

sanji was mentioned as an invention this is about the inventors just because sanji was mentioned doesn't mean this is about him

Opening post demands to know if :

vegapunk invented Something better then sanji?

I address exactly that and explain in which way it could be better, and how it would compare overall.

You didn't even read the opening post, started making comments based solely on the title of the thread, and then quote me demanding to know why i am addressing the questions asked in the opening post :kobeha:

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
Opening post demands to know if :

vegapunk invented Something better then sanji?

I address exactly that and explain in which way it could be better, and how it would compare overall.

You didn't even read the opening post, started making comments based solely on the title of the thread, and then quote me demanding to know why i am addressing the questions asked in the opening post :kobeha:
you didn't adress that,you didn't even mention judge

Last edited:

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
You: Only reads title
Also you : Get's triggered when someone answers the question asked in the opening post about Sanji

:kobeha:
yes because the title shows what it's about,you don't go to a ''big mom vs kaido'' to talk about sanji

I know people is voting for Vegapank because of his hype, but if you think about it Judge was much superior then Vegapank even 20 years ago:
1. His "sons" power is beyond any pacifista;
2. He find the way to put DF abilities in his sons and daughter, same as Vegapank, but unlike Vegapank he did that 20 years ago already, while Vegapank just come up with that idea;
3. Raid Suit is really crazy shit, like Sanji's that could made people invisible;
4. Judge Base could move cross the Red Line;
5. He build up clone army;
And all that Judge already build 20 years ago! Vegapank gain same level only now so...
So far nothing that Vegapank created surpassed what Judge created:
Germa Base>>>>Marine ships
Vinsmokes >>>> Pacifista and Kuma

Last edited: