Future Events 2 v 1 is always possible when it comes to Luffy fighting Admirals EoS

EoS Luffy fighting 2 or 3 Admirals at the same time?

• Total voters
Before EoS,
It may be happen but on short of time.
The admirals will get SH crews attention such Zoro, Sanji, and we might say Yamato and Sabo will take over too, & count Weevil on this.

Luffy wouldnt fight those after OP revealed. About will of D & the flip over the WG are for Luffy, Dragon, Law, & maybe Kidd (even though kidd isnt relevant, but he will have a clueless tough straight face).

It might happen, Luffy vs 3 admirals happened in MF, so he might face those who oppose him (excluding Fuji, maybe Ryokugyu too if his agenda matches Fuji's)

When was the last time One Piece actually held a 1v1 tournament anyway? Long gone is the way of the mano a mano conflict.
A fight between an admiral or an emperor would just be like the other fights we have seen so far. Everyone is going to inflict and taste blood. No top tiers are safe from getting damaged by the other side.
The fight between Luffy and Kaido is hardly a 1v1 considering the damages they have suffered prior to their engagement anyway.

War ain't fair, bruh. The more you hype the Emperors, the sillier they become when they fail. But keep doing it anyway since we all need a good laugh.

I always expected this. Luffy is far too strong for any one admiral now. I imagine he fights all three admirals and gets weakened. Then either he beats them to take on Sakazuki or he gets help from Zoro, Sanji and Yamato before facing Sakazuki. No way can it be a competitive fight between Luffy and Akainu without Luffy being nerfed.

That's assuming he fights Akainu and not Sabo.

Admirals need to be equal to Yonko otherwise the story doesn't make sense!
So no,not going to happen!
If 1 Admiral is equal to 1 Yonko then story doesn't make sense!

These guys are nothing but ''outward'' face of the Government,

Not the ''real face''.

Government have different weapons other than Larines.

And we also have a confirmation that 1 healthy Yonko + Yonko crew could beat Admirals + SHICHIBUKAI, at the same time.

Fleet Admiral Sengoku: ''The fact we outnumber them doesn't guarantee our victory! They could still wipe us out!''
--- Chapter 552

Hero Garp: ''Now is an especially bad time. Do you want the Navy to take on two legends at the same time?!''
--- Chapter 501

Entire Larines couldn't handle 1 Yonko + Old Rayleigh at the same time

Entire Larines can't capture Roger Pirates.

I think if its pure powerscaling, Prime Luffy takes this. But narrative-wise? I can't imagine Prime Luffy dances against Fuji and Akainu at the same time while smirking at the challenge like Solo Leveling MC, he's more like an underdog boi. I do want it to happen tho, the payoff with Luffy depicted as extremely strong even compared to other Emperors or Admirals i mean.