Bougya ...

I've got a feeling Fujitora is traversing the Pirate King path. Here we see Fujitora, and Doflamingo(also on the PK path) exhibiting circular ripples during their clash

Yet, against Zoro(WSS path), there's no such ripples

Against Doffy, both AdCoC users clash so we see the ripples, but Zoro lacks AdCoC so Fujitora doesn't use it on him. Instead, both use AdCoA activated CoC slashes in their clash.

Furthermore, Fujitora doesn't see with his eyes. Much like Luffy, he hears 'voices' of different organisms and he's much more proficient than Luffy in this respect.

Finally, Fujitora lacks a black blade: a WSS path treader's bread and butter.

So, does Fujitora follow the Pirate King path? Will he make a run for the One Piece in upcoming chapters? Does this mean he'll betray the marines?

What are your thoughts @Rootbeer ?

Join me next time, where I hope to examine how Ryokugyu fares against his arch nemesis Morley on neutral ground
You're really going to have me make look at the colored manga version, just to show a White impact Hakiless Clash?..

wtf is a WSS path ?

this story summarized is you either

- a pirate trying to be the pirate king

- a marine trying to stop pirates

there's no such thing as WSS path and it never been a thing in 1000+ chapters ; it's just a side quest that oda never gave it attention

wtf is a WSS path ?

this story summarized is you either

- a pirate trying to be the pirate king

- a marine trying to stop pirates

there's no such thing as WSS path and it never been a thing in 1000+ chapters ; it's just a side quest that oda never gave it attention
That is true but respect mihawk oda just doesn’t know how to write him tbh

I've got a feeling Fujitora is traversing the Pirate King path. Here we see Fujitora, and Doflamingo(also on the PK path) exhibiting circular ripples during their clash

Yet, against Zoro(WSS path), there's no such ripples

Against Doffy, both AdCoC users clash so we see the ripples, but Zoro lacks AdCoC so Fujitora doesn't use it on him. Instead, both use AdCoA activated CoC slashes in their clash.

Furthermore, Fujitora doesn't see with his eyes. Much like Luffy, he hears 'voices' of different organisms and he's much more proficient than Luffy in this respect.

Finally, Fujitora lacks a black blade: a WSS path treader's bread and butter.

So, does Fujitora follow the Pirate King path? Will he make a run for the One Piece in upcoming chapters? Does this mean he'll betray the marines?

What are your thoughts @Rootbeer ?

Join me next time, where I hope to examine how Ryokugyu fares against his arch nemesis Morley on neutral ground
He is a swordsman so he is in the fraud path.

WGS is irrelevant to world, its not like being WGS changes anything in the world, its a Skill title. Thats why we don't see anyone other than Zolo wanting to become one. Even ''so called swordsman'' Shanks doesn't give a shit about WGS.

Since Fujitora's vision was to make a change in the world, if he becomes a pirate he would gamble his chances to become an Emperor pirate or pirate king, thats changing the world, he would try to be like Shanks but probably he wouldn't become one. So he would end up like Aokiji who become BB's underling. Fujitora would become Teach's commander.