751- A One Second Difference

Rate

• Total voters
For someone as strong as Zenou it make sense he's harder to kill, and go down while crushing his enemy head with his fingers. Like i said before i loved it though yes it'd have been better if was not stretched waiting for ideal moment for it to happen i.e on Kanki's command.

Also Hara's really decrediting Riboku big time here, even though he's winning he's not put in good light.

For someone as strong as Zenou it make sense he's harder to kill, and go down while crushing his enemy head with his fingers. Like i said before i loved it though yes it'd have been better if was not stretched waiting for ideal moment for it to happen i.e on Kanki's command.

Also Hara's really decrediting Riboku big time here, even though he's winning he's not put in good light.
He's tried hard to make Riboku the sympathetic figure a bit, but make no mistake it's still Riboku that has defeated a Q6 guy and killed 150k Qin soldiers in just two days, whilst also controlling the movements of Ousen.

I loved Kanki's speech. Zhao was the one who indeed spawn the king of Qin. Riboku acting like his people are saints when they spew nothing but hatred for a little child. People really need to look into the mirror sometimes. I do think Kanki is going to die here but I won't be upset if he somehow makes it out alive.

I don't know how Hara will give a conclusion to Kanki but just the sight of Zenou applying an Oberyn to JKR made me remember the scene of GOT when the mountain killed Oberyn, My guess is that Naki will rescue him at the expense of his own life and that he will escape saying some good lines along the way to Riboku