General & Others 9 Legit Reasons Why Sanji IS Fighting Queen.

There are several others besides Seth that look at King as some Caesar combatant. :kizabat:
Can't wait for the hypocrisy to show when they start wanking King after disrespecting him.
If Oda let weakened Zoro wash King, wouldn't that just hype Zoro further. I'd think people would want Zoro not to fight King because it'll be further wank for him given he'll defeat Kaido's strongest subordinate when severally weakened.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm surprised you're on the Sanji v King hill despite being able to read the story usually @Doggo
Is it something you'd want for fan service?
Or is it something you believe will actually happen?
Fan service.
What I WANT actually is just for this arc to be over.

What I BELIEVED before Oda decided to pull the 5v2 up top, the Black Maria shenanigan, was that it would be King vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen no questions asked.
AT BEST Oda could pull our legs and swap these 2 and make Queen actually stronger than King, just for the sake of "subverting".

Then things changed. I THOUGHT Zoro would REMAIN on the roof until the end of the fight.
Also Oda decided to stall Sanji's matchup and tease 10 billions possible shit. Page One attacking Usopp and Nami, Queen's Vinsmoke line, King's clash, Jack going for Scabbards, etc.
At this point, I'm more like "fuck this shit stalling. if it's not the coolest looking fight, might as well just offscreen it. Dont care."

Fan service.
What I WANT actually is just for this arc to be over.

What I BELIEVED before Oda decided to pull the 5v2 up top, the Black Maria shenanigan, was that it would be King vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen no questions asked.
AT BEST Oda could pull our legs and swap these 2 and make Queen actually stronger than King, just for the sake of "subverting".

Then things changed. I THOUGHT Zoro would REMAIN on the roof until the end of the fight.
Also Oda decided to stall Sanji's matchup and tease 10 billions possible shit. Page One attacking Usopp and Nami, Queen's Vinsmoke line, King's clash, Jack going for Scabbards, etc.
At this point, I'm more like "fuck this shit stalling. if it's not the coolest looking fight, might as well just offscreen it. Dont care."
Literally... this arc has been nothing but stalling and I don’t get the point of it

Doggo

I was LEGIT hyped for Sanji 1v1 against even Jack. Because I freaking love Jack. Dude's cool AF. First 1B bounty reveal. hype AF.
But Oda decided to make the power gap between enemies SO far apart, that I legit don't see the threat on the "executives" anymore. That CP0 line REALLY doesn't hold it anymore for me.

:smoothieduck:
Now you know this won't happen.
Gotta disagree, this arc is about to get better.
By no means does it not have flaws.
But its not trash.

Too bad I wont be here to see it.
:doffytroll: If you could live thru the Black Maria shenanigans, this is a cake walk :luffydab:

Doggo

:smoothieduck:
Now you know this won't happen.
Gotta disagree, this arc is about to get better.
By no means does it not have flaws.
But its not trash.

:doffytroll: If you could live thru the Black Maria shenanigans, this is a cake walk :luffydab:
But the Black Maria thing was just a stalling shenanigan and I could at least extract something positive from it.
The first real major 1v1 win since freaking Jabura and you mean to tell me it's against half-dead Kanjuro?
Lmao.
Never reading a single One Piece panel in my life.
Sending an email to Sanji's VA asking if fucking Oda's wife was worth it, and boy, he better tell me it was.
:lulz:

Some Sanji fans are glutton for punishment and this time as well when shit hit the fan they'll have only themselves to blame.

Instead of hyping up Queen and building up hype for him, so when the inevitable fight happen(again people, just make your peaces and accept it, it's happening), it'll be a fight worth it since there would be a certain level of anticipation, some Sanji fans chose to tear down Queen(in order to justify their preference of King) and hope for King who is unlikely to be his opponent.

Because of all these Queen bashing and downplays, by the time we get to the fight, all Queen hype would have died and what should normally be an exciting fight (between Sanji and Queen) will be met with disappointment.

This will be on those fans. Oda will deliver on a strong opponent for Sanji this arc and by all means should be something to be hyped about but because some Sanji fans would rather delude themselves into their fanfictions and headcannon they'll dampen this even for those who wouldn't normally subject themselves to those practices (of headcannons and fanfic).

Some Sanji fans are glutton for punishment and this time as well when shit hit the fan they'll have only themselves to blame.

Instead of hyping up Queen and building up hype for him, so when the inevitable fight happen(again people, just make your peaces and accept it, it's happening), it'll be a fight worth it since there would be a certain level of anticipation, some Sanji fans chose to tear down Queen(in order to justify their preference of King) and hope for King who is unlikely to be his opponent.

Because of all these Queen bashing and downplays, by the time we get to the fight, all Queen hype would have died and what should normally be an exciting fight (between Sanji and Queen) will be met with disappointment.

This will be on those fans. Oda will deliver on a strong opponent for Sanji this arc and by all means should be something to be hyped about but because some Sanji fans would rather delude themselves into their fanfictions and headcannon they'll dampen this even for those who wouldn't normally subject themselves to those practices (of headcannons and fanfic).
Exactly. And best believe there will be us Zoro fans savagely waiting to tear them apart for their delusions. Equivalent Exchange.

I agree but Sanji is going to mid diff Queen who worth 1.32b? lol maybe Heat will help him heck even Apoo and Drake
Agreed. Sanji isn't mid diffing Queen.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly. And best believe there will be us Zoro fans savagely waiting to tear them apart for their delusions. Equivalent Exchange.
Some of these mofos aren't that smart. They love fighting in these fan wars and comparisons between Sanji and Zoro. So instead of building up Sanji's incoming arc opponent which in extension will hype Sanji so they can later claim Sanji is very strong and argue his case against Zoro, they are instead shitting on his potential opponent which will leave them red faced when Sanji fight and defeat him.

If Queen were a potential fresh Zoro's opponent, you bet your money that some Zoro stans would have been hyping Queen to be as strong as Kaido somehow. :suresure:

Last edited: