Raisin?

These are Fodder

Vergo?
Judge?
Daifuku?
Oven?
Page One?

He barely done anything against First Three, used Raid Suit against Page One
Only One his Speed was Hyped against was Oven, but it's not even close to make a Case for Sanji's Speed vs Top Tiers

Doflamingo?
King?

He was used as their Hype Tool instead

So literally, in +500 Chapters of Post-TS, Sanji's Speed was only Hyped against Queen, and it was only a Single Scene.
One Scene isn't enough to make a Comparison between Sanji & Top Tiers
It only shows that Sanji can move faster than Queen can React to, and that's not really Hype
Queen is a Yonko Commander for his Weaponry & Tankiness, not for his Combat Skills

zolotards said once that zolo took care Hordy the main villain of Fishman arc because he is vice-captain , Luffy's right arm bla bla bla
So what is Sanji :D , He will gonna face Kizaru and Saturn next chapters. Lmao on zolo and zolotard's face.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS zolo NEVER CLASHED WITH A GOROUSEI, DID HE ?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yep, even if Sanji gets negged in worst case scenario he'll have the same portrayal as Snakeman (Drunk hybrid Kaido tier)
:rolaugh:

Drunk Hybrid Kaidou fought CoC Snakeman, which Kizaru never ever faced lol.

This is what i meant by wanked feats - Kizaru being placed aside Drunk Kaidou for his performance against a version of Luffy that went even with Latakuri.

Snakeman without ACoC, which is fodder tier, aka Kizaru tier

G5 one shot Kizaru, G5 didn't one shot 5% health Kaido

Kizaru comes out of this looking like a complete fodder if it happens
ACoC has no use when you can't land a hit, the reality is Kizaru can one shot Snakeman at will, he barely even spotted Kizaru teleporting and had no reaction when blitzed lmao

G5 fought equally with half assing Kizaru, and only landed a shot after they disengaged
And Goofy nearly died merely from fighting Kizaru lmfaao
"He can restart whenever he wants"
:suresure::suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
ACoC has no use when you can't land a hit, the reality is Kizaru can one shot Snakeman at will, he barely even spotted Kizaru teleporting and had no reaction when blitzed lmao
When Kizaru fought Snakeman he was blocking every hit while Luffy was conveniently not using CoC.

What proves Kizaru can block CoC Snakeman, again?

G5 fought equally with half assing Kizaru, and only landed a shot after they disengaged
And Goofy nearly died merely from fighting Kizaru lmfaao
"He can restart whenever he wants"
:suresure::suresure:
Kizaru isn't blocking those hits if they're infused with ACoC

We see pretty clearly that ACoC just isn't something Kizaru can handle, the instant it was brought out he was essentially put in a coffin.

Also, Kizaru didn't even one shot Snakeman, he just kicked him out of the laser defense thing which Luffy tanked all of and then came back in G5

wont mind sanji being used as a hype tool tbf
but at this point , its pointless

hes casually fought through gear 4 snakeman
nothing new to be earned when he dismisses sanji.

When Kizaru fought Snakeman he was blocking every hit while Luffy was conveniently not using CoC.

What proves Kizaru can block CoC Snakeman, again?
Nothing can prove it to you probably, you might even think an ACoC imbued finger tap is stronger than rooftop asura just because its CoC lol. Kizaru forced someone like Rayleigh into desperation, I don’t know what more you can ask for when it comes to countering CoC

Regardless, Kizaru can disengage and blitz Snakeman at will, regardless of CoC usage, that was my original point

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nothing can prove it to you probably, you might even think an ACoC imbued finger tap is stronger than rooftop asura just because its CoC lol. Kizaru forced someone like Rayleigh into desperation, I don’t know what more you can ask for when it comes to countering CoC

Regardless, Kizaru can disengage and blitz Snakeman at will, regardless of CoC usage, that was my original point
I'm not discussing speculation about whether Kizaru can or cannot do it at all.

The fact is he never fought CoC Snakeman, so far so spare me the Drunk Kaidou comparisions.