Speculations A cyborg doesn't have coc and good haki. Eos Yamato will be third star

Do Cybogs have coc and a good haki?

• Total voters
Yes he is, as when the effect of the drug wear off he will feel double the pain. He is effectively fighting a YC1 on a time limit, and might i remind you, it took Luffy 12 hours to beat one of these.
Wait, thats his heavy nerf? A time limit that didn't even come to play and mostly won't before the fight ends:choppawhat:
You just admitted he got back to 100%, so he should easily mid diff King as the Wanker rumor's from the rooftop time told us.

Characters apearing on the same pannels is some compeltely retarded logic to power scale them...

Guess they are equal now, huh?
Always funny to see, when someone is trying to argue with the Anime.

Appearance and Portrayal are two different things. You know, you should try to understand the meaning behind panels, not its surface. I show you how its done correctly :pepelit:

Introduction King and Queen

Introduction Katakuri

Here your duo Panel: Katakuri and Smoothie... and Oven and Daifuku

King and Queen

King and Queen vs Marco.
Strange, Marco doesn't hype King over Queen, as he is fighting both...

There is really no duo portraying here... :pepecafe:

Tell me, if you need more duo panels. There are plenty :feelsokeman:

Saying this BS is why i say you have no idea what a combat feat even is LOL

-Big mom only passed out because she recovered her memories, not because Queen did any significant damage, memory she only lost because of King.
-Drake is trash.
-Thats not a combat feat AT ALL, if this retarded argument counts, then Caesar was the stronger character in the verse since he made everyone run away from his poisonous gas in punk hazard.
-He never fought marco 1v1 on par, only King did that. Queen was 1v1 chopper.

-King didnt just kick a ship, he kicked big moms ship with everyone inside.
-He fought marco 1v1 unlike queen that only got his ass beat by marco.
-Absolutely destroyed RS Sanji.
Wait, first you asked for a feat and now it must be a combat feat? Changing your mind after Queen already owned King feat wise?
Ok then lets discuss about combat feats then:

- He kicked a ship, so what was the hard part about it? He didn't get any resistance from it or the BM Pirates.
- You mean the offscreen "fight" where we don't have a single panel where King owns Marco? Meanwhile Marco hurt both King and Queen easily (look panel above), while healing the whole live floor. Out of stamina means he beat him, or what did his 1vs1 accomplish?
- Dunno, who looks better. The guy with no scratches after a full body tackle from a dinasaur or the one who needed to be hold in arms by franky after he got attacked by 1 wing

Sanji:

Zoro:

Asking what King could do better is retarded considering Queen and his weapons failed to stop big meme's ship, meanwhile King easily took care of that.
Sure its retarded for you, as you can't answer the question. "His weapons failed to stop...", lol. Its like saying King lost solo the war, as his phoning didn't have any positive impact.
How its done right: King failed to kill a defensless Marco or Zoro. Oh wait, marco blocked him... After King owned him so hard... Without showing a single panel...

As expected of a kid fan, you cant even come up with half decent arguments LOL.
As expected of a Zoro Wanker, try to distract with a meaningless statement :cheers:

Yamato will surpass both Zoro and Sanji. WSC > WSS/All Blue :cheers:
What about the M3 hierarchy? 🤔 they are the wings of the future PK which seems to implicate that they rank second and third strongest in the crew more likely. Coz overall all SHs support their captain, unless it was a matter independent from power levels but that's unlikely imo.

What about the M3 hierarchy? 🤔 they are the wings of the future PK which seems to implicate that they rank second and third strongest in the crew more likely. Coz overall all SHs support their captain, unless it was a matter independent from power levels but that's unlikely imo.
I was just trolling like this thread when I wrote that. I dont know if Yamato will end up stronger than Zoro since both have insane combat potential and CoC. But definitely they are above Sanji forever and ever

I was just trolling like this thread when I wrote that. I dont know if Yamato will end up stronger than Zoro since both have insane combat potential and CoC. But definitely they are above Sanji forever and ever
Sorrowfully there are so many seemingly legitimate Yamato > Zoro takers I could not preemptivate it was trolling. :josad: But I know a few tend to troll rather than being serious and I say luckly...

Sorrowfully there are so many seemingly legitimate Yamato > Zoro takers I could not preemptivate it was trolling. :josad: But I know a few tend to troll rather than being serious and I say luckly...
Well right now Yamato looks stronger than Zoro for sure :cheers:but EoS is another matter:kata: