Speculations A cyborg doesn't have coc and good haki. Eos Yamato will be third star

Do Cybogs have coc and a good haki?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
They aren't gag rivals, they clearly have an established rivalry that canonicaly affect the storyline

Oda literally made it canon by calling them the wings of luffy lmao, how can you even deny it? Lol
you are right I remember when he fought agaisnt kaido and big mom with the other sn:steef::steef::steef:

It comes from his passion, whatever it is, it's not something that comes from the experiment given how he was meant to be invisible and how it gets stronger with his emotions

Why would judge give him powers that get stronger with his emotions but try to deprive him of feeling any?
Because Judge's research might be wrong, he wanted to create cold murder machines but maybe emotions make their powers stronger not weaker.

you are right I remember when he fought agaisnt kaido and big mom with the other sn:steef::steef::steef:
And as we all know it, the fight greatly affected the story line lol

Roofpiece round 1 was just zoro flexing but not much happened, he saved luffy and that's pretty much it so far atleast

And now he's fighting an opponent slightly stronger than sanji's

Again oda clearly established that dynamic, you're in for a big disappointment if you don't accept that they both will forever be on the same tier but with zoro having her edge

calling them the wings of luffy lmao
That's not necessarily rivalry. Sharing a position doesn't necessarily implicate wishing to overcome the other, just saying. I mentioned for the most part it's a gag cause each time they made comments on power outputs that was displayed as a gag and never as a serious rivalry. By intuition it probably means that this rivalry is for the most part gag-ish and so not a serious business.

Besides Zoro is focused on other matters, I doubt he cares.

Because Judge's research might be wrong, he wanted to create cold murder machines but maybe emotions make their powers stronger not weaker.
I doubt judge is that dumb

The flames might come from sora, because there's a lot of weird stuff surrounding her that needs an actual explanation

First, why is she named after a legendary warrior that defeated germa centuries ago

Second why does judge just fuck another woman? He could've had an army of genetically enhanced kids but nope, he only wants children with sora and I doubt it's because he's a good guy. He's a literally nazi

So I wouldn't be surprised if oda revealed that plot twist. She was a lunarian all along and lunarians have a unique genetic that makes them the only creatures capable of being enhanced by the experiment

That or judge is actually a great guy with honor and respect who values his wife
Post automatically merged:

That's not necessarily rivalry. Sharing a position doesn't necessarily implicate wishing to overcome the other, just saying. I mentioned for the most part it's a gag cause each time they made comments on power outputs that was displayed as a gag and never as a serious rivalry. By intuition it probably means that this rivalry is for the most part gag-ish and so not a serious business.

Besides Zoro is focused on other matters, I doubt he cares.
One piece always had gags heavily connected to the main plot

They aren't strong and close to each other's level because they are rivals, it's not Naruto and Sasuke

They are rivals because they are already close in terms of strength

So yeah they are rivals. Their strengh just isn't the result of their rivalry, it's the source of it

:cheers:

I dont understand ya bra :okay:
Whats that picture suposed to prove? Is that a feat? Great he sneak atacked Luffy and Zoro as they where about to go to the roof...
:suresure:
And both Zoro and Luffy made to the roof regardless, even Apoo did more damage with a sneak atack than that, if queen even did any. Soo i guess that means Queen is bellow Apoo level according to you. Thats whats funny about Kid stans, they dont know what feats even are since their fav rarely gets any.
:milaugh:

Last edited:
Whats that picture suposed to prove? Is that a feat? Great he sneak atacked Luffy and Zoro as they where about to go to the roof...
:suresure:
And both Zoro and Luffy made to the roof regardless, even Apoo did more damage with a sneak atack than that, if queen even did any. Soo i guess that means Queen is bellow Apoo level according to you. Thats whats funny about Kid stans, they dont know what feats even are since their fav never saw any in the entirety of the manga.
:milaugh:
Still a better feat than phoning 90% of the war :cheers:

I doubt judge is that dumb

The flames might come from sora, because there's a lot of weird stuff surrounding her that needs an actual explanation

First, why is she named after a legendary warrior that defeated germa centuries ago

Second why does judge just fuck another woman? He could've had an army of genetically enhanced kids but nope, he only wants children with sora and I doubt it's because he's a good guy. He's a literally nazi

So I wouldn't be surprised if oda revealed that plot twist. She was a lunarian all along and lunarians have a unique genetic that makes them the only creatures capable of being enhanced by the experiment

That or judge is actually a great guy with honor and respect who values his wife

One piece always had gags heavily connected to the main plot

They aren't strong and close to each other's level because they are rivals, it's not Naruto and Sasuke

They are rivals because they are already close in terms of strength

So yeah they are rivals. Their strengh just isn't the result of their rivalry, it's the source of it
Sora only drank poisonous shit to try saving her children's emotions from the experiments, it end up making Sanji born withoud emotions and aparently withoud powers, but we know the second part didnt happen, instead it just aparently made it dormant partialy and now due to the RS they awakened for good.

Sora never defeated the actual germa, the germa story the north blue children hear about its a made up tale where Sora is a hero, none of it never actualy happened.

Because its his wife?Why would he fuck another woman? All Sanji's siblings asside from his sister where born in the same pregnancy. And even if she was a lunarian, that just means lunarian DNA was essential for his germa cyborgs, wich means Sanji always had the DNA factor or at least part of it since the beggining anyway. Remenber, all of his siblings have at least one unique ability, with the blue one being able to summon lightning out of nowhere similar to how Sanji can summon fire out of nowhere.

Still a better feat than phoning 90% of the war :cheers:
???

What the fuck you are even talking about? This dude must be high on something.
:gokulaugh:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
And as we all know it, the fight greatly affected the story line lol

Roofpiece round 1 was just zoro flexing but not much happened, he saved luffy and that's pretty much it so far atleast

And now he's fighting an opponent slightly stronger than sanji's

Again oda clearly established that dynamic, you're in for a big disappointment if you don't accept that they both will forever be on the same tier but with zoro having her edge
headcanon

Nope, oda portrayed them as near equals, jack is equally terrified of both king and queen

Marco said that fighting both of them is hard, he didn't mention king alone and said "I gotta be careful with this one specifically", that alone puts them on the same tier

Plus queen has pretty good feats, he's like a mini kaido, tanking attacks left and right from Marco and sanji, surviving the raw strength of an adult big mom, the same big mom who nearly destroyed an entire country a kid

The 20+ broken bones and a half Thunder Bagua telling me something different.
Anyone that reads one piece instead of two piece saw that Hakkai was an atack made both by big meme and Kaido, not just Kaido, and Zoro tanked that to save everyone not just himself.

Thats where the damage came from, and still Zoro managed to scar kaido even with all that damage, since you clearly dont know what feats are, thats an endurance feat.