I find these male chauvinist types to be insufferable. ironically, despite constantly bitching about how so many men are feminized, these guys always end up being the biggest incels.
Post automatically merged:

For example, I made a thread recently asking if covid was real, regardless of your personal opinion on the matter or what you think of me, alot of you assumed there was an ulterior motive behind my post when there really wasn't.
I mean, this is just a retarded question to ask. In india, covid got so bad that people were burning bodies on the streets and dumping them into rivers. In what world does it make sense for covid to be fake.

About covid, it may be exaggerated but it is a disease that we should avoid.
Having seen your topics about study and finance, I think the best thing we can do is train ourselves and be a model man instead of being social justice warrior. Western society is clearly in decline, but we can still take responsibility for ourselves. This feminine and leftist society produces too many weak men and it is our job not to become like them.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
β€Ž
LMFAOOO!!! I Kant fucking breathe! This man @Yubel is shot tha fuck out. This(supposed) grown ass man said he’s tha voice of womenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

This muthafucka @Yubel wants society to go back to a time where women had no rights(couldn’t own land, couldn’t own a Credit Card, were paid massively less than men, couldn’t vote etc) and Black People were sold as property and weren’t considered human. I’m good blood, you kan keep that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
LMFAOOO!!! I Kant fucking breathe! This man @Yubel is shot tha fuck out. This(supposed) grown ass man said he’s tha voice of womenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

This muthafucka @Yubel wants society to go back to a time where women had no rights(couldn’t own land, couldn’t own a Credit Card, were paid massively less than men, couldn’t vote etc) and Black People were sold as property and weren’t considered human. I’m good blood, you kan keep that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yubel is the type of guy who plans for zombie apocalypse only to die bcs he cant filter water properly

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Right so you can't have hobbies and still be a frequent user of this forum, because you know everything decide the rules and can speak for everyone
Way to take what i said and spin it, twist it and change it to fit your narrative

We all have hobies and work ethics. Meanwhile this dude is talking about being alpha male and how alpha male always attracts women meanwhile he spent entire day here and i literally see him here every day for several hours

If he was such a PLAAYAAAAA he wouldnt be here so much

Way to take what i said and spin it, twist it and change it to fit your narrative

We all have hobies and work ethics. Meanwhile this dude is talking about being alpha male and how alpha male always attracts women meanwhile he spent entire day here and i literally see him here every day for several hours

If he was such a PLAAYAAAAA he wouldnt be here so much
This isn't about Yubel but your condescending comment to generalize you said you "guys" it's obvious to me that was not only aimed at the poster

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
This isn't about Yubel but your condescending comment to generalize you said you "guys" it's obvious to me that was not only aimed at the poster
It was aimed at him and one other person

Why would i talk about you when you werent even in the conversation?

It is a different if you saw yourself in it and that triggered you

I wonder how many strokes this guy will have when he realises that high heels were invented for men, men have worn skirts in many cultures for centuries and the American founding fathers wore wigs and makeup.
I know about all of that and it was all done with a purpose or it was part of an old tradition, that doesn't necessarily make someone less masculine but doing that stuff today when it's not part of a tradition or have a real purpose(high heels were invented for horseriding) is not masculine.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I know about all of that and it was all done with a purpose or it was part of an old tradition, that doesn't necessarily make someone less masculine but doing that stuff today when it's not part of a tradition or have a real purpose(high heels were invented for horseriding) is not masculine.
I really doubt mankind is taking any tips from you whats masculine and what isn't

I mean you consider that a guy that rapes women and abuses his family is okay while making justifications for him to make yourself seem better. You also berate women claiming you know better than them.

In fact i would wager you showed a prime example how not to act as a man.

And before you say you don't care - you obviously care since you spend so much time defending your fragility