Speculations A Kozuki will join the crew and it won't be Momonosuke

Somehow having a Kozuki clan member in the crew seems to be important (headcanon) for the endgame stuff. However, Momonosuke is set to become the shogun, is mentally a kid, and can't read poneglyphs. But what if we get a subversion at end, similar to Water 7-Enies Lobby and the person initially least expected to join, actually joins the crew? If such a thing happens, we may see Hiyori joining the crew. She is an adult Kozuki and may somehow be able to fulfill th3 part Kozuki need to play in the end game. Also, once Momonosuke becomes the brother she will have low stakes in Wano.

My man Zoro gonna have fun on Sunny.

Note: To those who want Yamato to join, yes, she is a strong candidate. However, this is an altermate scenario analysis. Yamato has a devil fruit that makes her the guadian of Wano and if that's the case, there's a small chance that she may end up fulfilling that role by staying back.

Momo has to turn back into a kid somehow, at some point, and Bonney is the only one capable of doing that, or there is a devil fruit out there that is the direct opposite of Shinobu's. Like it or not, it seems that Oda has cemented Momonosuke into joining the Straw Hats. He's not going to leave Momo as a Man-Child for the rest of eternity(One Piece).

Momo has to turn back into a kid somehow, at some point, and Bonney is the only one capable of doing that, or there is a devil fruit out there that is the direct opposite of Shinobu's. Like it or not, it seems that Oda has cemented Momonosuke into joining the Straw Hats. He's not going to leave Momo as a Man-Child for the rest of eternity(One Piece).
One possibilty is Shinobu dies and undo her DF. But knowing Oda, this won't happen.

I don't think having a Kozuki in the crew is important.

SH is not like Roger's who needed Oden a Kozuki specifically for Poneiglyph stuff. But thing is different with SH, despite current Kozuki (not only momo) has no ability for that, SH already has Robin as well to fill the role.

I agree on Momo not join, he already said multiple time he want and most likely will indeed become the Shogun of Wano, he'll stay. He not alone on that, all Scabards will be with him as support imo.

And Komurasaki won't join either, she has no build up to join the crew and we already on final stage on the arc.

Yamato most likely join.

Didn't she go because she wanted to save Momo? 🤔

Could be, but how'd she know 800 years from the past?

I don't know if she was supposed to spawn a child and send it to the future where the prophecy of the two kings will be fulfilled.

Maybe that's what actually she went for the future for.

Maybe she knows something, since Momo not only has voat but also can command such creatures like Zunesha. Perhaps she was given a mission.

Or maybe she was simply seeking for the day the world is overturned just like what Oden assumed.

Her past was never shown so I was thinking we would learn of this from Hiyori. She doesn't have to board the Sunny for this though.

Blackened with COA and COC.

:zosmug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He is staying in Wano. Same for that Yamatard bitch.

Hiyori has death flags over her head.