Current Events A possible plot twist about Kaido and his son

I guess everybody heard of the theory about Kaido being actually a dragon instead of a human that ate the dragon DF (which is something I strongly believe is true). And I'm thinking if (and only if) that's the case, then we're probably about to find out something very surprising about Yamato : he's either a dragon or half human, half dragon. That would be a great way to reveal that Kaido is a real dragon and it would explain why Oda is being secretive about Yamato.

If it happens to be true then he might be around Momonosuke's age, which seems more and more likely at this point. Two dragon childs fighting each other or joining their forces to fight a common enemy, it could be cute and badass at the same time. Now that I think about it, that would give Oda a good way to connect two plots : Yamato's whereabouts and Kanjuro holding Momonosuke hostage. Yamato could help Momonosuke escape.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Momo and Yamato will reconcile for their older generations by coming together as friends. Kaido appeared to harbor some modicum of respect towards Oden. Their circumstances preventing them from bonding.

This will be a sort of "second chance" for them.

I also believe the Kurozumi will be redeemed in some fashion. Less so those who've actively caused no good, such as Orochi, but Kurozumi who might've been living in Wano and haven't committed any wrong doings, yet still persecuted. They don't deserve to suffer for the actions of their ancestors.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Momo and Yamato will reconcile for their older generations by coming together as friends. Kaido appeared to harbor some modicum of respect towards Oden. Their circumstances preventing them from bonding.

This will be a sort of "second chance" for them.

I also believe the Kurozumi will be redeemed in some fashion. Less so those who've actively caused no good, such as Orochi, but Kurozumi who might've been living in Wano and haven't committed any wrong doings, yet still persecuted. They don't deserve to suffer for the actions of their ancestors.
Oh, common not Fairy Tail ending for Wano war. Please. Let Yamato be a f'ing beast in combat ;D