Questions & Mysteries A question about Nikyu Nikyu no Mi's potential.

So kuma's devil fruit allow him to essentially repels anything that come in contact with his paws
My question is if that power has the potential to create blackholes? Since theoretically if you compressed something into a tiny,tiny volume it can become a blackhole.We have already seen him do something similiar,just not as impressive. That time when he fought oar jr ? Yeah, thats what .

So kuma's devil fruit allow him to essentially repels anything that come in contact with his paws
My question is if that power has the potential to create blackholes? Since theoretically if you compressed something into a tiny,tiny volume it can become a blackhole.We have already seen him do something similiar,just not as impressive. That time when he fought oar jr ? Yeah, thats what .
Oda could not draw that, at least if he wants to stay accurate. Just to give an example, he would need to compress the mass of the Earth into a sphere with a radius of approx 1 inch (a tad bit bigger than a ping pong ball), which is called Schwarzschild Radius, which is the radius of a sphere required for a specific mass to become a black hole.
Kuma can only create bombs by compressing mass and letting it expand, nothing more.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He can't since Oda woudn't allow it given the Yami exists I guess. From a logical side.

But your point is very valid and I believe that to be the case conversely, had Yami not existed. :)