A question about the Skypiea arc.

Hi guys :)

I will be honest with you, I asked this question in a lot of forums and still didn't get an answer, in fact, if you searched for this question on google chances are the poster is me. And I also asked people that watch One Piece as well and I'm still looking for answers. And this question is one of the main reasons why I joined this forum. And I'm not doing this because of any malicious intent, I genuinely don't know the answer.
So I'm hoping to find an answer here.

In the Skypiea arc in the One Piece anime series, Enel, who is the main antagonist of that arc, says he's "god", is that true?

And if so, does he mean he’s A god, like Thor from the Marvel comic book franchise or does he mean he’s THE God, the one one that Muslims and Christians pray to?

And did any of the Straw Hat Pirates believed him?

The ruler of Skypia is called God. Ganfall was 'God' before Enel, but the difference between them is that Enel has a massive god complex. He calls himself THE god.

None of the SHs bought it except Nami and Chopper to an extent cause they were scared.
So he calls himself THE god, but is he really?

“I am thunder; I am God!”

The quote of somebody who possesses tremendous power and grew arrogant because of it. Eneru claims to be the God, because of his seemingly unbeatable abilities. Like others already said, he has a very persistent god complex. He, himself, is convinced that he is God, because he never encountered his weakness, until Luffy came along and showed him that he is also just a human/Skypiean!