Versus Battle A showdown between Qin and Wei

Qin or Wei

• Total voters
Last edited:
Does Ouki have Bayou Moubu or current Moubu?

[Bayou Moubu was cocky af and at some point would probably just go off on his own taking some bait from Wei, while current Moubu still despises tactics but seems to have accepted that there are occasions where he needs them to avoid dying like an idiot]

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think the Qin Army would take it but it would be very difficult, the Wei Generals here are very strong.

Tou was intimidated enough by Rei Ou that he actually retreated when they came face to face, Gaimou can Ouki and Moubu to extreme diff, and then there’s Earl Shi who has the highest Great General kill count in Kingdom History next to Houken.

I think the Qin would take it because overall Ouki and Tou are much more experienced than the Wei generals and there wouldn’t be any way for the Wei generals to strategically get an upper hand on either of them, and Ouki and Moubu are >= Gaimou and Earl Shi in 1v1s.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Patryipe @Admiral Lee Hung its without MouBu. Lol, my bad but now I've corrected the opening post.
In that case, the Fire Dragons win.

Rei Ou strategically should be above Ouki, and while I don't think Rei Ou will have Ouki dancing or anything like that, that will give the Wei a tactical edge.

In a duel, Ouki >= Gaimou >= Earl Shi >= Tou so it could go either way betweehe 4 of them. But when martially they are relatively equal while Wei has the tactical advantage, then Wei wins.

Well w/o Moubu we go from Qin to Wei win, agree with Lee.
In that case, the Fire Dragons win.
I think it still goes to extreme diff fight resulted either way.

Reason :

With some assistance, Kyou can definitely handle Rei Ou and Gokei at the same time. Given her portrayal as a member of Qin 6 GG and known for heavy offence and a sharp strategist.

While problem remains with Wei power houses - Earl Shi, Gaimo and Ranbihaku. While Qin got Ouki and Tou only. Lol

I'm saying it could go either way just due to experience and strength of Ouki and Tou alone. Though confused about what would be strength of Kyou.
Post automatically merged:

Kyou ain't normal. Martially she won't be any less than Akou or Banaji or GyouUn.

First of all her clash with Houken. In an instant she caused two fatal cuts and three or four normal cuts while keeping Houken on defence all time (Houken got upperhand by stepping over Kyou's foot and than finished her, lol). Later Houken came to slay her coz of his insticts and radar to find high level martial beasts. CGR comments about her offensive capabilities. And last but not least, her achievements considering her young age were quite high.

I think now that Qin might take this.

Last edited:
What? Wei even has Ranbihaku? Well, it's even more one-sided then.

Wei has 3 martial powerhouses plus 2 two great strategist who can fully dedicate to tactics. Qin is outgunned both in terms of strategy and martial might.

Gokei can sit in the HQ and oversee the field and if Ouki stays in the HQ to counter him then Gaimou, Earl Shin and Reiou+Ranbi devastate Qin. If Ouki takes the field then Gokei can make everyone dance on his palm with no opposition.

What? Wei even has Ranbihaku? Well, it's even more one-sided then.

Wei has 3 martial powerhouses plus 2 two great strategist who can fully dedicate to tactics. Qin is outgunned both in terms of strategy and martial might.

Gokei can sit in the HQ and oversee the field and if Ouki stays in the HQ to counter him then Gaimou, Earl Shin and Reiou+Ranbi devastate Qin. If Ouki takes the field then Gokei can make everyone dance on his palm with no opposition.
Firstly i believe it's not all about powerhouses in battlefield and second as mentioned above Qin got three top tier strategist who can work together or even independently.

If Gokei or Rei Ou together or separately takes charge of whole battle than it's not that big issue coz for Qin either Kyou or Ouki can take care of both of them alone at the same time while other take charge of handling Wei powerhouses with Tou and other available generals.

Didn’t even know she was in this
catded

Yeah, Qin wins with her. Lol
Tbh I wasn't that confident either for Qin or Wei in this scenario that's why thought it would be pretty interesting topic in battledome. Lol

Firstly i believe it's not all about powerhouses in battlefield and second as mentioned above Qin got three top tier strategist who can work together or even independently.

If Gokei or Rei Ou together or separately takes charge of whole battle than it's not that big issue coz for Qin either Kyou or Ouki can take care of both of them alone at the same time while other take charge of handling Wei powerhouses with Tou and other available generals.
Since when Kyou is a top tier strategist? Tou is also very good, but not a top tier strategist either. Wei definitely has the edge in terms of strategy here.

Also, it's hard to command an entire army if you are in the middle of combat and don't have a proper view of the battlefield plus constant updates. If Gokei sits in Wei's HQ Ouki won't be able to respond properly to his moves if he takes the field. But if he doesn't join the fighting then Gaimou and Earl Shi plus Reiou can defeat Tou and Kyou.

Last edited:
Since when Kyou is a top tier strategist?
Shoubunkun called her prodigy of warfare - whether its about martial skills or being tactics.

EDIT : He also said Kyou possess uncanny level of proficiency for warfare.

Now this all said by Shoubunkun to EiSei. And Shoubunkun is someone who might have seen most of the warfare out of all alive generals (along with Renpa).

Tou is also very good, but not a top tier strategist either. Wei definitely has the edge in terms of strategy here.
This might be enlightening and helpful. Also if anyone still thinks (just added it here coz can't think if it was you or someone else who laughed at Tou coz OuHon steals his show) Tou failed at ChouYou campaign coz he wanted to take help from OuSen while OuHon devised strategy by himself for the offence :

https://cdn.readmng.com/uploads/chapter_files/3846/401/005.png
https://cdn.readmng.com/uploads/chapter_files/3846/401/006.png

And whole chapter 392 to understand why Tou let OuHon to take charge or more likely test his depth for the future of Qin.

Also, it's hard to command an entire army if you are in the middle of combat and don't have a proper view of the battlefield plus constant updates.
You sure about it !! Coz the only generals who i could think of controlling whole battlefield along participating in battle are Ouki and OuSen. So even if Gokei is just controlling HQ, it won't be easy for him to stop Ouki.
If Gokei sits in Wei's HQ Ouki won't be able to respond properly to his moves if he takes the field. But if he doesn't join the fighting then Gaimou and Earl Shi plus Reiou can defeat Tou and Kyou.
Kyou and Tou can handle or defeat two of them while Rokuomi and other generals holds last one.

@Owl Ki with your username Qin taking it or not !? :catsure:

Last edited: